Is there anyone that can help with CBD tincture for anxiety?

I am have been having serious anxiety issues due to serious Gastrointestinal problems I have been having for 5 months now… I never thought that GI problems could cause such problems, But it sure can… Unfortunately it is so bad I cant even work a steady job anymore due to the anxiety and not being able to sleep… I have tried a low mg CBD tincture and it seems to help some with the anxiety but it is only like 12mg for a whole dropper full and it is almost gone and I cant afford the good stuff that is stronger right now as anxiety calls for atleast a 40mg and up. the whole bottle I have only has 250mg CBD total.
I was hoping that maybe there might be someone here that would be able to help me out with a stronger tincture that I could afford, not that I can afford anything really right now, Perhaps there is someone that makes there own CBD tinctures that would be willing to help me out.? I could donate some seeds for a tincture if someone was willing… Sorry., but I am just desperate for some relief and am hoping that someone can help me out being CBD is completely legal I would hope it is ok to ask for some help here. thanks…

3 Likes

I have issues related to military service. I have a job and cannot be high all day. I use a very high dose cbd oil from CBDistillery out of Colorado. I buy the 2500 mg for around 100 dollars. I did the math and one drop out of the dropper equals 1.6 mg of cbd so it is very concentrated (full dropper is 83 mg). It definitely makes me more chill and able to deal with civilians better. They have some of the best prices I have found. The 1000 mg bottle is around 55 dollars.
-Tommy

7 Likes

Sorry to hear about your anxiety. I have had good luck with CBD isolate in MCT oil. I take 1/2 gram of the isolate and mix it with 1 oz. MCT oil, giving me a bottle with 500mg in it. This has been more economical for me.

https://www.thecbdistillery.com/product/99-cbd-isolate-powder-from-hemp/

7 Likes

Yeah that would make sense. My wife sells CBD oils through a specialty shop online. I need to let her know about the isolate prices for her more sick customers. These things should be cheaper for people who need them.
Thanks!
Tommy

4 Likes

I don’t trust that brand now that I saw those test results. Anything claiming the tests showed up as over 100% CBD is fake and IDC what you want to believe. 100% is the max mathematically. 101.61% is a made up number they slapped on to say they lab tested

4 Likes

I use infinite CBD personally when I get isolate and I’ve never seen a fake lab test result claiming anything other than 99.97-99% just volume measurements that can happen in a lab😅

Actually 100% is in no way the max mathematically when you consider the margins of error in the testing methods. Seriously it’s a couple percent. Not to mention lab to lab variability.

3 Likes

@LemonadeJoe with the passing of the New Farm Bill on CBD Hemp Product,will this change our final product rules.

1 Like

Volume is capped at 100% show me the math that says out of 100% you get a extra 1.61% over the total? Check again. Just because your gym teacher tells you to use 110% effort doesn’t mean it’s possible mathematically to go above 100/100. You only get 100 main percentage to work with. Nothing more. Out of that 100 you have many parts making up the whole never going over.

You can’t fill a jar over 100% capacity. After that it spills over maintaining a constant 100%

The only way it could be higher is if they over filled the testing container without leveling and even then that’s still 100% of the total added in testing regardless. 100% of something is it’s entirety. 101% isn’t something you get. The extra volume came from somewhere. Where from?

1 Like

I prefer honesty in my labels and testing.

As for a CBD tincture to get back on track the isolate is usually good to mix in MCT oil as is. 30-40 for 1000mg isolate should be the most you spend on it. Any more and they’re doing the old 15-20/g crap and ripping people off because they can.

Anything more and you’re paying for a brand to take a cut on the side.

Just mix in the whole gram to 1oz MCT oil and you’ll have a tincture that should knock out anxiety with about 5 drops or 1ml for an attack. My experience with isolate is it needs more to work like a full spectrum at the same amount of CBD/ml.

Logically what your saying makes sense. The problem is error propagation. If I measure.something with a 0.86 margin of error, I can easily get to 101.6% or, it could be reference sample was off by 1%. Again margin of error is large on these measurements. But if you think it’s fake, dishonest, or whatever, by all means vote with your dollars.

3 Likes

Thank you. It’s all about being open about it all for me. I’d rather pay for what I know is real CBD with no additives and not one that made me feel high. The most CBD should do is relax and make you sleep. When I get high off something I am very open about my experience with them should I hear about it. There’s always the chance the shop I bought it in got fake ones, but it’s legal and no need for them at the warehouse prices merchants get. Plus that markup is why I started to look online. I was weary about them when I did give the one I recommend initially as I had just had Diamond CBD not long before. I’m glad I did as I got to try Zkittlez thanks to that choice and I’ve been looking for it ever since. Also those terps aren’t hempy at all and I love it😍

Sorry sounds like an ad. I had tried CBDistillery initially before Diamond CBD. Diamond was cheaper and it was missing terps, so I assumed that was why, but I thought I’d shop around for different brands to see who’s I liked best. Then apparently 99% CBD isolate got me higher than a kite off a tiny little dab. I had just cleaned my rig the night before and boiled it after to get everything out. There wasn’t anything left in that thing and nothing to taint my results as I was very meticulous about that when I want to try something new properly.

The banger temp was 600f and I used a bubble cap and thermal banger I had just bought and cleaned the night before also after testing for thermal shock. I can’t explain what happened other than my experience with Diamond CBD and research on them and 3rd party test results that show they are not what they seem. Over here they’re selling synthetic THC off as diamond CBD. I had a trusted friend who while I don’t approve uses hard drugs who was able to confirm the ones in my city at least are not kosher. They told me it felt like meth. All I can say is I can’t disagree. It did feel both relaxing and energetic. They didn’t give me Adderall as a kid because while I have ADHD amphetamines make me high. Can’t band-aid this brain with a upper too bad so sad. Still has a mild effect though, but the high is more intense than the relaxing it gives me. In general amphetamines effect me normal with a mild sedation effect also.

Okay this post got really strange and wordy. I just feel really strong about lying and especially scamming others. It’s not right and I was taught better than to trust boldfaced lies. About the only thing they instilled in me properly outside of how to treat a woman. Being raised around mainly women will do that LoL

2 Likes

I like it… Smells good too … does what I bought it for because what i tried worked so I don’t plan on changing it up… Nothing to add but that cuz I’m too lazy to read

3 Likes

Don’t get me wrong my problem with them is the cost not the product. Diamond CBD is the shitbag I was talking about. CBDistillery is just too expensive for the terps they use. The wax I got from them tasted like candlewax. Otherwise it worked. Just tasted nasty

Thanks guys for the information and help,:smiley:

I mix the isolate with hemp seed oil. I have no science to back it up, but I feel it’s much more like a full spectrum extract this way… plus hemp seed oil is just good for you…

2 Likes

I’ve thought about this, but my mom prefers a flavorless MCT oil. May have to try it for myself and see if I notice a difference.

1 Like

Hemp seed oil does have a “planty” taste to it…

1 Like

ReikoX is correct, he is simply trying to clarify “why” lab results may exceed 100%.

Physically, you’d be correct to say that it cannot truly be more than 100%. But how do we know? We test.

But when it comes testing, they can only report results based on the accuracy and precision of the test methodology / equipment. Which means there is an addition of error into the results based on the precision and accuracy of the test itself.

A 100% physically pure substance being tested on equipment that has a margin of error of 2% might read 98%, 102% or anywhere in between. They are telling you, in a round about way, that there is error in the measurement. Reporting laboratory test results that have a percentage > 100% is quite common in the scientific community. It may seem confusing in other settings.

A better way to report the purity would be to report the median along with the associated error. For instance, 100% +/-2%. Or >98% guaranteed. Or 98% +/ 2%.

The misleading and poor reporting on the test results for that particular manufacturer is that they do not state the margin error in the report.

So, the test lab that they are using could in reality have a 25% error. That would mean that a 100% pure sample could actually read between 75% - 125%. Or, for that matter, a 75% pure sample could read at 100%. Who knows. Maybe they haven’t calibrated their equipment, maybe the test reagents are expired, maybe they are using a method that has a high margin of error, maybe they are dishonest. Same with any manufacturer (or anything in life that is measured).

For the product you’ve noted, here are the laboratory results they are providing for their isolate:

+2019
Report Coming Soon!
+2018
Report Coming Soon!
+2017
Report Coming Soon!
+2016
Report Coming Soon!

I can’t really tell anything about their product, either. Both brands claim 99+% on the product label. Neither product provides enough information. Just saying…

4 Likes

Hello, I have been suffering from social anxiety ever since I was in high school so I started to drink early on and abuse prescription medications. This was a vicious cycle that I was living in and I almost gave up trying to find a solution to my mental health. I started to do some research about CBD medicine and I came across https://blimburnseeds.com/silversurfer-haze-by-blimburn. It was an anxiety battle for me trying to finally make the decision to call because I was on the verge of giving up all hope. I write this to give anyone some hope because I was once in the deep caverns of desperation. I know for me that equal parts THC and CBD is what I need and I prefer to use tinctures because it lasts longer and it works instantly for me. Just sharing, have a nice day.

5 Likes