Cbd and seizures

I learned that CBD medicine is actually way affected if say your kid is also taking like an inhaler steroid while taking CBD the steroid actually takes a lot of enzymes from the liver and therefore there is nothing left for the CBD to grab of so it’s almost like the CBD is not working at all. I discovered this a few days ago While giving my son ringos gift. But when you take them off the steroid while on CBD it actually starts working so for sure steroids affects how CBD works.

2 Likes

Thats interesting…

No doubt. Same with alcohol and anything else that stresses the liver, it will prioritize breaking down poisons and won’t have “time” to embrace the good stuff. I noticed this with RSO as well. I’ve given friends high doses of my oil and it knocked me out but they barely noticed any difference because they kept drinking and smoking and also eat meat. Every single thing you put in your body has an influence on everything else. For maximum results, if you really want to heal completely a drastic lifestyle change is required including the way you think.

2 Likes