Using your Overgrower badge

I’m curious. Can anyone recall if they had received a notification when receiving the badge?

7 Likes

tI popped up when you just added it.

5 Likes

:star_struck:

20 Likes

Good decision. Was weird that the people doing the runs would not get front row seats.

10 Likes

Awesome! In the mist of heated discussions, something great came out. Proof OGv2 is a great community that can evolve when it faces challenges. It may be chaotic, but that’s life.

Thanks to anyone who participated in this happening. :heart:

7 Likes

Excellent, thank you.

6 Likes

Very cool move co-op team! The overgrowers are the best of us and they deserve all privileges available! :grinning::fire::+1:

12 Likes

Congratulations @Upstate nice work buddy. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

8 Likes

Not a requirement anymore😁, but still appreciated and recommended.
Thanks everyone. I’m happy the Thread from Hell served a purpose in the end😁 Thanks Coop action group!

12 Likes

Just saw the notification today!

How’s my new badge looks peeps?!
IMG_1020

8 Likes

2 Likes

how’d you get it displayed like that?

3 Likes

Click on your icon in the top right, then click on the person symbol and select “Preferences”. Scroll down until you see “Title” and there’s a drop down menu with a bunch of titles you’ve earned. Select whichever one you want displayed.

:grinning: :+1:

4 Likes

This is also how to pick the Reg Em if they don’t have the Overgrower.
The poor Modes dealing with all of us that didn’t have it/didn’t know how to get it. Adding us all :rofl: :rofl:today

:green_heart: :seedling:

2 Likes

It’s already there bud, lol.

He wants it to show under his name not just at the bottom.

:green_heart: :seedling:

3 Likes

Ah, that makes sense. Thanks Melody :v:

2 Likes

hey I got it! thanks.

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.