Ventura Seed Company

Has anybody heard or have any experience with them?

Venturaseedcompany.com

I would like to get some Le Creme CBGa but they only take minimum 100 seed orders :confused:

2 Likes

central coast produces more weed than anywhere else.

Mostly large scale, professional operations there. Not so end user friendly much more business attitude towards products.

I tried to contact a clone source in the area, same deal some ridiculous number of clones or they won’t even acknowledge you.

1 Like

I thought I had recognized the name, so I went on the site. Sure enough I had been on there before looking at hemp seeds. I decided to bookmark the site as they are one of the few places that will sell hemp seeds, at a reasonable price, for less then a pound minimum (though you do have to buy 100 but at $1 a piece) and they had a thing on the page to sign up for their mailing list and get 10% off your first order, so I filled it out. It asked for your name, email address and phone number, and I usually put 555-1212 as I don’t want it out there, but because I clicked to auto fill, it came up, so I left it.

I went back to reading posts on here and about 15 minutes later, my phone rang. I thought, “Who was calling me” and I didn’t recognize the number but I picked it up any way.

“Hello, is this XXXXXXXXXX?”
“Yes”
“Oh, Hello, this is Ricky from Ventura Seed Co. You put in an inquiry and I wanted to get back to you and answer any questions you had.”

This led to a half hour conversation about what was happening in the industry and what they are involved in, as well as other things. Normally, if you ask a question maybe, MAYBE, they get back to you in a few days or a week, but I didn’t even ask a question and on a Sunday, no less and someone calls me in 15 minutes. It was the first time I have gotten off the phone with someone from a company that I thought, “Wow, I like these guys.”

I will be ordering from them, maybe in a few weeks, so I will let every one know how it went.

4 Likes

Central coast? Is that the same company?

1 Like

Really weird coincidence between you and me…

What strain are you interested in… wonder if we can get a Groupon deal goin :wink:

1 Like

Probably Merlot, but haven’t decided yet

1 Like

Central coast of California, its where Ventura is and the area produces the most weed anywhere in the world.

1 Like

Ah, gotcha, I don’t know why but for some reason I thought you were referring to a company, not an area

Any reason why that strain?

How can we get a smaller amount damnit, man I want that Le Creme lol

When I spoke to him he asked what I was looking to treat, which I said arthritis and pain and he recommended the Merlot.

I asked him if it was possible to do 50/50 of two strains and he said no. It must be 100 of one strain. He said the seeds are spit out of a counter in 100 +/- quantities from a machine.

I look at it this way, I will spend almost a much to get a dozen or so from somewhere else and I get 100 instead.

Interesting… it’s def a great price per seed that’s for sure…

The Le Creme interests me for the CBGa but it there was another source for a smaller amount and total price I would go for it.

Maybe there will be some more interest in this and we can organize a group buy. We’ll see.

I just tried to figure out what the total would be for 100 seeds and it turns out they charge $50 for shipping when you order. That is ridiculous, if you aren’t ordering pounds of seeds, so I guess I would have to give my new buddy a call and find out what’s up. Hell, I can drive to Ventura for cheaper in both gas and time.

1 Like

Hah me too