Veterans Day

Have a great veterans day to all.

6 Likes

Happy veterans day. That was Chem 91 s1 x gg4 recombinant inbred line. Makes some strong chunky buds. Enjoy brother!

8 Likes

Yep, largest conventional carrier made.
Smoked many a bowl on the catwalks…

3 Likes

I have a male I found in that mix that threw the most pollen I’d ever seen off a little stocky guy like that ,He has been the strongest smelling male to date like straight Up Dirty Biker stench mixed with gasoline and something skunky I’ve played with I have 2 vials of pollen I’m going to take some to this one here and make some beans to play with

6 Likes

Happy Veterans Day! Thank you to all the Vets and current service members!

I’d like to offer a pack of SSDD Bx x ( OG Chem x Casey Jones) to the first 6 Veterans to reply with VETS

14 Likes

VETS

Thanks for this giveaway!

Edit: Served in the USN from 2000 to 2008, stationed in DC at Naval Reactors.

13 Likes

Well, I was gonna try to hold off until the official vet giveaway, but I can’t say no to that…

VETS

USAF ‘92-‘05

11 Likes

VETS thanks 1970-1874 - USN 0 UDT/SEAL Vietnam

11 Likes

yeppers happy v day USMC 1981-1985 0311 RAH

9 Likes

VETS

USMC '04’12

Happy Veterans Day Brothers and Sisters

12 Likes

VETS 2008 /2013 Army 2009 /2011 stop loss Al Marah Provence Iraq ,thank you much @VAkish

10 Likes

VETS, in case @olschool doesnt want

7 Likes

Same here bro, scored nice hashish in Naples that lasted the whole cruise……. The catwalks were popular for sure.

8 Likes

@Randar
@middleman
@hawkman
@E5_Wilk
@CapnCannabis
@Hapi
@olschool

Thank y’all again for your service!!
Send me them addys

13 Likes

The more I think about it…I don’t want to leave any Veterans out.

So any Veterans that reply with VETS will get a pack of seeds. No limit on the number of vets or service members.

I want to show my appreciation to everyone.

14 Likes

LOL, I got 2 lbs of Red Lebanese one time from Naples, in the little sackcloth bags with the pinetree inkstamp on them, and was searched by the dogs bringing it back onboard.

I had the reputation of being the “Chef” in my shop. At each port I would get everybody in the shop to pitch in $5 and I would get delicacies from whatever port we were in. Salamis, cheeses, and other goodies. I would bring it back and we would have a feast when we left port. The Master at Arms dudes got used to seeing it.

I bought a box of something, crackers or whatever. Carefully cut the box open, stuffed my hash in there, and glued the box back shut so that it looked factory fresh. Tossed the box in a seabag with salamis, or some sort of meat, and lots of other goodies. When the dog went apeshit over my seabag I copped an attitude “Get that damn dog away from our food”. The meat discredited the dogs…

Worked every time, but damn did I sweat every time too.

Oh, and @VAkish VETS please!

17 Likes

Cool story! @MrWizard

Send me your addy

5 Likes

:us: In remembrance of my Dad and Husband on this day. A big than you to my Son-in-Law!

:green_heart: :seedling:

13 Likes

I was told of a certain sailor in the 70s that would go to port with his life vest go on port go cop 2 one lb bricks and empty his life vest compartments and fill them with said bricks and walk on ship like toodaloo.

7 Likes

USCG Search and Rescue disabled vet thanks

9 Likes