Vietnamese Da Lat and Black (Signup Closed)

I vegged them indoors for about 3 months, I need to check pics. The plants loved extremely wet soil. They transpired water like crazy too. If two leave were over lapped, you woul see droplets of water forming. They can take high amounts of nutrients too.

15 Likes

current pic of the suspected purple male.

18 Likes

Got about 8-15 proflower seeds that are fully ready to pick. And I just checked my pics. Seeds sprouted July 28th, pre flowers showed up September 8th, put them outdoors on October 28, and I considered day one of flower November 3rd.

15 Likes

female plant

18 Likes

wonderful, just havent seen enough of Snow highs Dalat
(sorry i mistackingly called it Dawee).

Is the high kind of luxurious? I think it gives you kind of a Newyears Eve (metropole), luxorious feeling.

1 Like

Hey @Pheno_fiend! Welcome! :grinning: Excellent looking plants man. That male looks like a winner. Great job on those.

There’s a grow log going here for the Dalat seeds we got.

We got 6 plants but it looks like they could all be males. There’s a couple he’s not sure about. Pop over and take look, we’d love to have you. :vulcan_salute:
:guitar:

4 Likes

shure they are all males? i mean phyically determined? Incase inform me, i might find pollen of snowys dalat, only might

2 Likes

I think it’s documented in the Unicorn thread.

4 Likes

Sent out a few female cuttings to @YoBigdaddy. The cutting were a little small and seeded, but hopefully they root so we can open up this gene pool!

7 Likes

23 Likes

Oooooh, snap, your avatar is Mase and you’re the project savior!?. Oh my god, Lmfao, the irony is off the charts.

@YoBigdaddy @Guitarzan So what happened with snowhigh? Is he sending additional seeds, or the fact that they were regular means you get what you get?

5 Likes

I’ve talked to him. He sold out of the Dalat, but said he had some “B” grade seeds he could send us. I told him to hold off until we saw how these cuts were gonna do. The offer stands, and if none of them make it I’ll hit him up about it.

7 Likes

Okay diggy, @Worcestershire_Farms you got me feeling kind of old this morning I didn’t know who Mase was so I had to look it up to see why that was funny and where the irony lied now I get it. the rap star turned preacher. These clones are definitely going to need our prayers. @Guitarzan I would definitely say we’re going to need to call in the B grade team.

10 Likes

I’ll get with him today.

7 Likes

How the F@#% did I miss this thread for so long!? Beautiful plants @Pheno_fiend! Thanks for trying with those cuttings.

8 Likes

Oh, so it wasn’t just me!! :laughing: :vulcan_salute:

Cheers
G

5 Likes

I just started (4) $20 each seeds, and feel like a newbie! Nervous about under watering, will I need to extract a seed husk, will I break off the tap root… These would make me super nervous at $50 a seed!

4 Likes

Seriously dude, I started half the pack of Vietnam Black and didn’t find a single male. It’s scary to think if the other half doesn’t contain a male…

9 Likes

Nice trait…high fem%…unless you are trying to make babies.
@YoBigdaddy…couldn’t find the Cambodian red this morning. I’ll find them tonight and get the beans out in the morning. Naturally, I started looking five minutes before I had to leave for work. Typical.

5 Likes

Hey :wave: Just seeing about any updates on these runs. I hope someone found a male. If not would you make S1s ?
Wish I was around to contribute. Next time I definetly will.