Vietnamese Da Lat and Black (Signup Closed)

If you need somebody else to pitch in throw me on the list I’d love some pure dalat I’ve been looking for that one for awile.

7 Likes

Throw me into the mix if you have room. I trust the group on whoever is picked to grow them out.

4 Likes

Not sure where it’s capped but I would be in on these.

3 Likes

Count me in @Guitarzan please and thank you!

2 Likes

whats the flowering period on this? im guessing 15 weeks +?
Good luck guys.I love me a sativa, but anything over 12 weeks flowering is getting into deep waters. Especially for high N using cultivars in flowering like Roberts Creek Congo. It needs N right into week 9 of flowering of 10-12 weeks. Other Sativa types are low nute users. Can be tricky to dial em in.
Respect to anyone running these. Preservation of quality cannabis right now is super important.
G/L to all on this.

4 Likes

allaboutweed|100%; xauto;

Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Exotic Strains: Vietnam Dalat - Green & Purple

This strain denotes a great morphological difference between males and females. They are so thin and lanky the females, males looking like wide leaflets and generally more compact in size:
Females looking like males in form and structure.

Its a super vigorous green giant , the clones root in all conditions. Dalat is a plant with a
opened structure and long space between knots, Sativa from Southeastern Asia, needs big doses of direct
light to express itself.

Better to avoid the vegetative, the plants continue growing and forming new floral clusters until maturation.

In 2.6 gallons pots in outdoor, it arrives easily at 2,50mt. (9 feets)
Forming great flowers around the branches, with a precious central bud.

They react with laziness to the change at 12/12, to enter in flowering where they continue maturing and forming
new flowers, During 22/28 weeks.

Beautiful relation calyx / leaves.
Smelling like certain Asiatic sativas (Thai, Laos, Cambodia.)
citrus and fresh flowers, intense and delicate at the same time,
with more intensity than other Thai sisters.

Production isnt his best quality, because the calyx are very small in size
and the bud structure is airy: opened, little density.

Very vigorous and resistant to mold and plagues in general, they adore high amount of Nitrogen and more nuts in
general, has a high metabolism and for that reason they need Moderate and frequent irrigations.

The high is very strong but with a short time high: I will smoke more and more
until I forget what I do…

We had a bad germination in 32 old seeds,
In addition we have found some hermafrodites: Dalat has been a continuous discover male flowers during this selection,
Finally we have been able to reproduce and to maintain 3 plants (- 3%)
Sadly, some of the most interesting phenos were hermies.

Finally we got 1 male and 2 females Luckyly the 2 females represent certain phenological range, differents in structures
and look: Green opened the first female, columnar and purple the other.

These 2 females have been polinizated with a Vietnam Dalat vigorous male, Haze,and finally with the Afghani male (lime flavour).

Additional Strain Information
Lineage: Vietnam landrace
Family: Asian landraces
Origin: D.W
Region: Vietnam Dalat
Genotype: Landrece strain
Indoor Maturation: 22-24 weeks
Outdoor Maturation: 22-24 weeks
Sex Possibilities: Male/Female/Hermafrodites
Stature: Big branchy sativa
Yield: Medium
Odour Level: Medium-high