Viparspectra xs1500 pro user feedback

Sweet! Thanks :pray:t3: I couldn’t remember but know it’s more than 150w for sure.

1 Like

Yeah, ViparSpectra gave me that 200w one to test and then gave me 2 x 150 watt lights to replace it. Worked out good for both of us :wink:

1 Like

I have 4 of these in my 4x8. I really dig the lights. Definitely get the job done and some. I haven’t been able to run them past 70%. I’m thinking of just running 3. I’ve been pretty impressed with Viparspectra. :+1:t3:

3 Likes

I love my viparspectra xs1500 hands down. Might even like better than a bigger light from different brand but that’s because I haven’t had chance to push bigger light. I think you’ll be very happy with your results.

1 Like

I have 2 xs2000s that I ran and really liked. I actually have and xs1500 and an xs2500 sitting new in boxes I haven’t broken out yet but judging by how the xs2000s did I’m confident they’ll be great. @JohnnyPotseed and a few others were quick to vouch for Viparspectra when I was trying to decide what to buy so that was all I needed to hear. They were right.

3 Likes

Sorry I missed the pro part I just have the xs1500. My bad. Still love the light though.

1 Like

Update: my pals double grape auto is doing well for his first time growing anything. Under 1 xs1500 pro in a 2x4. BUT he’s getting pretty significant leaf curl that looks like light stress to me. Serrated part of the leaf edge folding inward…he has yet to put the light above 50% and is doubling the specified hang height.
Plant is 16-18" tall and throwing pistils.

Probably mentioned above but I missed it. My one complaint about the xs150 pro is the stepped dimmer knob. I like to be able to adjust the dimmer to any intensity I need. Other then that they’re a quality light.

2 Likes

X-Zackly @LoveDaAutos

I run 1 myself it’s a good light
At a reasonable price

1 Like

Have you ever had light stress issues with it at recommended hang distance? I was surprised to read that they specify 11" at all power levels.

1 Like

I hang mine at 18 inches

11 seems to make them sad :cry:

1 Like

that par map is pretty stellar. i also like that its almost 40 inches across. wall to wall. did you switch from quantum boards before the ks5000? if so have you noticed improved development(larger denser nugs) around the outside edges of the tent?

1 Like

The KS5000 is the first LED I’ve used and is still first grow w it. It definitely seems to do the job.

1 Like

$84 ‘lightning deal’ on Amazon right now. 42% claimed.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0BNVFMJ5J

Check for stacking coupons or promotional offers, too.

6 Likes