Virginia 2022 organic outdoor grow

Nice! I’ve got a Burnout Chem going as well. Starting to get chonky. Should be a good one!

2 Likes

I love the Burnout this one has been around for about 6-8 runs now and it is my night time go too. It has such a funky asphalt smell, it’s a winner for sure. Good luck with yours!!

2 Likes

The Shiva Shanti x NL was excellent. Hundreds of those seeds were grown out and some really nice plants were found. I also crossed it with Skunk 1 and they were good, but not as good as the NL cross. They would have colas that would start from the middle of the plant. I have some pictures I’m going to post eventually.

3 Likes

Have you been growing the Tahoe OG for a while?

This is my first run with it, secured the clone earlier this year. It looks promising.

1 Like

The garden is coming along well. This is a pic of Blood Lemon Narcos by Sofem. It smells like lemon pinesol. It outperformed all the other autos outdoors this year.

The Durban Poison is also picking up some speed…

The Mass Super Skunk and Shiva Shanti are also looking tasty.

And last but not least, my next project is coming closer to fruition.

Cheers OGers!!

12 Likes

Lookin Amazing in here, or out there, I should say. A fellow Virginian here just wishing you a bountiful harvest very soon. We’re getting so close!

2 Likes

Thanks Dendro! Your garden looks great as well, best of luck to you on the homestreatch to harvest my brother!!

3 Likes

Appreciate it brother, felt like the switch this year took forever? Probably just my picks but I was looking at other peeps full on beast mode grows over a month ago “like damn, I must have messed up this year or what?” All good, everything bushing up like crazy now! :v:

2 Likes

Wow i remember bogglegum from way back in the day

2 Likes

Just topdressed all the girls for the last time this season! Everything is looking good and the buds are getting heavy!

Here’s the Durban Poision

And this is the cross of white truffle and horchata I made. She is super frosty!!

Best of luck to the end of the season crew!!

11 Likes

Very nice man. I was just out looking at my latest creation, and I swear its not just pride, our stuff IS better lookin! Yours is insanely frosty there bro! Awesome cross and damn Beautiful :heart_eyes:
Keepin Va on the map! Hope all is good!

1 Like

Alls well brother and thanks! I appreciate the nod. This year has been fun outside for the most part. We will keep pushing to put VA on the cannabis map!!

1 Like

Well with flowers like that, we wont be going far. How long for that one? Looks like she hasn’t even got ckose to full finish, could scrape that resin off with a knife!

I think she’s gonna go until 10/15 or so.

2 Likes

Wow, yeah, I was hoping you’d say that. Holding up to the elements and such? Shes a beast for sure.

3 Likes

It’s been an amazing cross, no pressure from PM…no interest from the catapillars, and no insects to worry about.

3 Likes

Why am I just seeing this? Oh well, pulling up a chair to watch the finish! Nice looking plants @PCC5rivers

Thanks brother! Glad to have you here!!

That’s so pretty

1 Like