Mr. Meeseeks backyard garden!

So I guess it’s time I started one of these. I’ve grown indoors a few times, but this was my first outdoor grow. These girls are alien tarantulas from seed, in 25gal pots, filled with my own compost/supersoil mix. I never expected them to do this well. Basically my goal for this year was to perfect my soil mix and get a feel for growing outdoors.

So heres how they currently sit, and I’ll update as I remember to. Lol

26 Likes

Coming along nice…is it a male??

3 Likes

@MrMeeseeks

Thanks for sharing! I have been following your grow and methods on Discord for some time and so happy to have you here to share your experiences with the community.

There is a lot that can be learned from your training and organic techniques and I look forward to following along as you finish your crop!

Beastly looking plants!

9 Likes

Nope. Both are females.

4 Likes

Monsters! Clever support system too.

6 Likes

Nice clean grow and healthy looking plants growing outdoors has always been my favorite .

3 Likes

I was teasing…feeling frisky over here

4 Likes

Those are a couple of healthy gals.

2 Likes

Look at you breaking in a grow thread… now everyone can see what @TrevorLahey and I have been seeing!!

Looking good buddy!

4 Likes

Is there only one strain???

2 Likes

Yep. Just the Alien Tarantula.

2 Likes

Got some beauties there.
Couple questions…
When do you start training?
How many times did you top?
What node do you start topping?

2 Likes

Started training after the first top, which was done at the third node. Basically just bent both tops and then topped those at another 3 nodes and bent all 4 tops. Once those were a good 3 or 4 nodes I added the first cage, then the second when that one filled out. After the second cage I started bending and topping anything that got above canopy level, eventually spreading it out enough for the 3rd cage.

6 Likes

I’m a big fan of topping n lst. I do very similar, I top just above the 4th node and bend over. Very nice bushes

4 Likes

Very nice! Hope you keep updating! I’d love to watch her finish. Fellow outdoor grower here!

2 Likes

beautiful! now just waiting for the finish.

1 Like

Took some clones today. Girls are still stretching a bit, too.

14 Likes

Haha I had to throw this one up too. Gabby, aka Fluff’N’Puff, and Penelope hanging out in the garden the other day. Penelope’s out there watching the plants 24/7. Lol

14 Likes

Looking amazing man ! Can’t wait to see the end result !

2 Likes

Haha , so squat and thick I had to look hard for the first wire hoop. Lol

2 Likes