Virginia Is For Lovers

I started making FECO, and I can add it anything :rofl:

Mostly I put it in my hot chocolate :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

I just make gummies. 15mins including clean up. I don’t want to be a baker… I just want to get high :wink:

Here is my recipe.

I might try the brownie recipe on a rainy day when bored.

GR

9 Likes

Saved thank you!

5 Likes

Id be willing to bet you get that temp down and forget the humidifier you’d be right as rain.
I bought a $20 Vivoson inline that has a small DC fan inside of it that I used to suck cold air in right from the outside lol

3 Likes

Sweet I’ll look it up.

2 Likes

Sorry for the split post but if you do that you’re going to have to insulate the room side of anything bringing cold air in as it’ll sweat like crazy. I bought some fiberglass pipe wrap and some duct tape…

Inkbird makes a temp sensor controller as well, nearly identical to the humidity one linked earlier. I use a timer to only run it during the day too. fkn contraptions for contraptions

I’m always fighting the environment. here’s my mess. left ot right dehumidifier, humidifier, ac, and my duct with the fan hidden under insulation. off pic is a radiator electric heater

6 Likes

Yeah damn man that’s a lot of contraptions. I’m hoping when I buy I’ll be able to just set aside a whole room.

2 Likes

Till then it’ll be the same for me. Another contraption.

2 Likes

It’s such a a fun addiction though! now if I can only come up with something to help with my watering temperatures lol

4 Likes

I couldn’t agree more. The two things that I do that aren’t work is fishing, and messing with my weed plants.

6 Likes

Well now that’s some Mcguyver shit right there @Spitfire :laughing: :+1:

5 Likes

https://www.13newsnow.com/article/news/local/mycity/virginia-beach/virginia-beach-police-say-vehicle-drove-off-fishing-pier-into-water/291-ef59e2a5-a647-489b-85bb-a7440ba0adc3

3 Likes

Whoa that’s crazy!

3 Likes

I’m sorry to hear that news. Suicide or confusion are both the likely caused, and both are a horrible situation.

2 Likes

That’s a shame. Whatever the reasoning behind it.

2 Likes

Wheres the damn parking lot lol.

4 Likes

I just saw the video of the car driving down the pier and into the water. Very creepy vibes. Looked like a hazy morning sunrise

4 Likes

Have any of you had luck running outdoors plants? I’m trying to figure out what to run. Whether I should avoid certain strains.

3 Likes

Dont do durban poison. The buds get so tight that there is no way to keep the PM off the plant without a green house. If your outside grow starts to super crop/flower in late June you are probably going to have a issue with PM as well in any strain. I think I threw away 1.5pounds of DP in Sept because of flowering in late june and the buds just being so dense it was a PM party… My green crack outside test did pretty well and no PM. Keep the legs at the bottom trimmed up so it they were not so close to the ground.

GR

8 Likes

@Hashpants is a really good outdoor grower with a lot of experience. Hopefully he can give you some strain recommendations.

7 Likes