Virginia Is For Lovers

H&L’s Appalachia was bred for our region, so that might be a good starting point.

7 Likes

That’s my next seed purchase or hunt that I’m after. Hopefully they are on sale around 4/20!

6 Likes

Got my 2024 spring grow started. All 8 seeds popped!

• Sour Diesel
  • Bruce Banner
  • Maui Wowie
  • G13

894d1f7fea9fdb7f265af0a68a8bad6308ad2149_2_405x500

Can’t wait too see what these are like.

GR

10 Likes

Where are they all from GR?

Always been curious of the bruce banner and Maui wowie

Hows the green cracks doing?

2 Likes

Spring outdoor? Not yet, right?

3 Likes

All my genetics are from the NL (ILGM.com). I buy the seeds in bulk and then resell them for 2-3$ more to friends and associates. Works out for everyone because you can just buy 1 seed from me instead of 10-20 of them to try out something. I have nothing but good tings to say about their customer service and shit we have popped a total of 240 seeds and not one male. I am wishing for male at this point :slight_smile:

I am interested in the Maui and the G13. Especially the G13 or the Government-13 strain.

Green crack… Got a ton of it! :slight_smile:
I just updated my grow journal with all the numbers and everything for 2023.

GR

4 Likes

Spring indoors. I will do a outdoor grow and fall indoor grow from these as clones. I popped a few for customers that I help out too.

GR

3 Likes

Over at VCU today, car pulled in next to me :laughing:

9 Likes

Upcoming events if anyone is interested.

5 Likes

Ventured out for a little trip out west today. Sorry for the edits, ill get it right sooner or later.

9 Likes

That’s cool. I won’t make those ones but I’m 100% gonna keep an eye on it. There’s so much that is nice to learn direct that way.

1 Like

I just thought of this. If anyone is in the market for 250 gal totes. I have a ton of them sitting in Harrisonburg. All have been used in the dairy industry. Most were used for pre and post teat dips.

I don’t have the ability to deliver them but if anyone is interested shoot me a dm.

Edit: I’ll snap some pics as I’ll he up there later today.

Edit 2: this is an OG offer as in if you need/want you’re welcome to it.

9 Likes

@Hashpants, 250 gallon totes near Harrisonburg sound like they would be perfect for water storage for the trees you grow. A pump on a timer and drip irrigation would be sweet for a simple setup.
Very cool of you to offer @Gadarien .

6 Likes

Happy to offer. I’ve used them for water storage. They work great for catching rain from a gutter, and they have a turn spout at the bottom. So you can raise them up and use the water pressure with a hose.

One of my buddies set them up with tilapia and created an aquaponics type setup. He didn’t grow weed though. Mostly vegetables.

6 Likes

Id love to hear about his setup

3 Likes

Basically he took multiple totes and plumbed them together with 4 or 6 inch bulk head pipe adapters. Then filled and started raising tilapia. I’m not sure exactly his process, but from what I understand he floated his plants in the top of the totes and then pulled fish when it was time to sell them off.

2 Likes

There’s an aquaponics adventure right now not that I know shit about shit :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Added that to my list of threads to read up on. Thank you!

I’ve got like 3 hours or something till I can like again.

1 Like

There’s 19 down there currently. Not all of them are usable. But let me know.

6 Likes

Those totes are pretty deadly, especially when you plumb a few together :metal:

5 Likes