Virginia Is For Lovers

This thread is great! And then @Alexander post a walk-through video at post 38! Really cool stuff man thank you for sharing.

1 Like

And now I know what I’ll be doing when I get the space.

1 Like

Anyone have a suggestion on a affordable/good place for a windshield replacement in RVA? It’s an old Honda Civic so none of those new sensors on it, thank god :laughing: No idea how much they cost to replace, any ideas? Definitely not making a claim & jacking up my insurance.

F*cking dump trucks with no mud flaps… dicks.

3 Likes

Is it really bad or just a chip? Safelite does repairs and will come out to you if I’m not mistaken.

4 Likes

I use safelight for those things. Usually they are cheapest to the point a lot of places don’t bother with auto glass any more.

2 Likes

Nooo its a huge starburst crack, gotta replace the entire windshield :frowning:

3 Likes

That sucks man. I would definitely shout at safelite. They’re probably going to have the best price

5 Likes

Thanks, will do :+1:

4 Likes

This will be my first outdoor in the Shenandoah valley. Any of you know when to plant outside for this area? I feel like frost threat should be over by the end of March, but don’t want to waste these ones.

I’m going to run a dream6 fem from @Tracker and a green crack fem from Nirvana seeds.

7 Likes

You need to wait till around mid June or you risk them flowering as soon as you put them outside and then re vegging as the days get longer. The temps will be fine by then.

11 Likes

Oh yeah didn’t think about light cycles lol. Thank you for the reply!

3 Likes

I’ve found that if I germ in solos about 2 to 3 weeks before last frost date and put them outside when danger of frost has passed, they do not flower because they have not reached sexual maturity. If you let them go in solos for too long before planting outside, they will start to flower, and the reveg time can be long with weird growth depending on how far into flower they go.

With clones, they always start to flower if you put them out early in the season. With seed starts, I haven’t had an issue as long as I get them in the ground within 2 to 3 weeks of germination, and I germ and early veg under 24hrs light.

6 Likes

Hope y’all survived the crazy winds today. Our power kept going off and on all day but it didn’t stay off so we’re lucky. I’m in week 11 of flower and power loss would have really been tough.

9 Likes

Seeing reports of a massive fire in Louisa…… Hope everyone is safe…

6 Likes

I saw that, our family has a lake house in Louisa but the fire is closer to 64 than our area. Hope everyone stays safe over there.

4 Likes

Burn bans in effect everywhere.

3 Likes

Still all good on power? Hopefully the fronts finished moving in by now & it’s calmed down.

2 Likes

Yup, lights still on thankfully. Just saw a fire report in Rockingham Co which is across the mountain towards JMU from us. Wind has died down thankfully. Gotta check the property in the morning for trees that might be down. Smoking some NL#2 and binge watching a British cop reality show. Man they have cameras everywhere over there, way more big brother feel to their way of policing.

6 Likes

Just got out of a Spafford show in Richmond was walking a few blocks in shorts and a hoodie. No wind here unless it happened while the music was playing.

Hope yall stay safe and fire free except for the bics

5 Likes

Not great pics but some from today the Appalachian west of harrisonburg. They were rolling up the ridges all day long.

7 Likes