Virginia Is For Lovers

89 degrees and it’s freaking hot in this house. 80 degrees in the house and I’m in the mountains in the shade. Can somebody tell me where Spring went. I’m hoping we get a thunderstorm to help cool things down for tonight. Stay hydrated if you’re outside and hopefully this heat will break soon.

9 Likes

It’s 87 here. It’s awful. Hydrate homies!

6 Likes

Nova is supposed to get some wicked thunder storms tomorrow night. Hopefully you catch a piece of that action @FirstCavApache64

3 Likes

They’re calling for severe storms around here too. Gotta gas up the generator in case trees take out a power line. I went out this afternoon to check a couple fox traps I have out and I was soaking wet in 5 minutes of walking through the woods. I was kind of glad they were empty as I use humane traps and didn’t feel like loading a heavy cage up in the Hummer and driving it up to the National Forrest area to release it. Fuckers been trying to eat my barn cats so he has to go.

7 Likes

Yalls power better stay on. We had a substation struck by lightning a couple weeks back and ours was down 2 or so days. Some bullshit ifn you ask me! Stay safe

4 Likes

What’s up Va growers… No chatter in 10 days… Ya’ll stoned or something… :slight_smile:

Just checking in… Grow on…

GR

9 Likes

I’m combating voles outside still. Lil mofos. If I ever see one I’m gonna flick it in the head and tell it to tell his friends.

6 Likes

I still have a week left before school let’s out for summer :sob::national_park:

6 Likes

Im rolling a joint lolol

I saw some fat beaver looking thing in the backyard the other day. Something has been digging up our yard and I was gonna put the blame on it :rofl:

6 Likes

Sounds like you have a ground hog. I got one of those too. I named him Doug.

4 Likes

Funny you bring up a beaver… Last Sunday… We had a cookout… and someone gave me 4 pieces of a chocolate bar… I thought it was a thc edible which does nothing to me… well… I spent the 3 hours after I found out what it was talking to my spirit animal… which was a beaver…

2024-05-31 18_23_50-im in the spirit world young guns at DuckDuckGo — Mozilla Firefox

GR

11 Likes

I’m gonna name this one nail, cuz he gone get the hammer

6 Likes

That must have been magical

6 Likes

It is one thing going in and knowing… but finding out while I am cramming a hotdog in my mouth… aint the time… but yeah… good times… :slight_smile:

GR

7 Likes

At least you had the comfort of the hotdog. Probably should have gotten a little warning though lol

6 Likes

Hahaha. 10 characters.

3 Likes

“Hey dog! Did you see the size of that chicken!!”

Maybe the universe is telling you to grow Dream Beaver:
Dirty hippy x Appalachia ) [*]
“I knew this would be a special strain, and i needed a special name, something that would make people go WTF! and crack a big smile. i envisioned this odiferous sativa dominant strain as something that the holy man from even cow girls get the blues would toke on up in his cave on full moon nights. i had that dreamweaver song from the 70’s stuck in my head and was thinking of native American names, and dream beaver was born. later when i searched around for what beaver medicine was in the totems of indigenous people i came across this info and everything fell into place:
“In essence, the beaver tells us to believe in our dreams as if they were real. Build on them as if the dream is your reality.
Change the course of your life flow by structuring your life with a goal to coax your dreams into your physical reality. Animal symbolism of the beaver deals with building our lives up around our dreams.”
The genetics of dream beaver are dirty hippy crossed to appalachia, dirty hippy is an afgooey blocked cross and sister to the snow lotus male, appalachia is green crack x jj’s tres dawg created by h&l. this magical mammalian hybrid smells of muskrat, kitchen herbs, caramelized onion, baked garlic, animal den, she musk, pommellow, peppercorn, and pink grapefruit zest…no joke…. with a blast off sativa high that really gets you moving and grooving, and hefty yields of some of the most exotic buds on the block. get your dreams in motion with some dream beaver in your victory garden. (Variety Mostly Sativa; Yield High; Plant Height Tall; Grows Greenhouse, Grows indoors, Grows outdoors; Flowering Time 9 - 10 weeks; Harvest Month October)”

6 Likes

Shrooms, huh?

4 Likes

Man I’ve got a pack of Dream Beaver F2s from Useful Seeds and reading that description makes me wanna pop some

7 Likes

Just wanna drop this to get it on folks mind. Would love to hang out with the OGs like we did last year.

Ya boy has entered not one, but two entries to be judged, so come out and see I can bring home a win lol

9 Likes