Virginia Is For Lovers

Hey man, sorry to hear about the pm. Your right in my neighborhood, there is a shop on South Braddock called Winchester Garden Supply. I’ve only been there once and not sure if they have what you need but they were real nice. There is a shop in Front Royal called Green Growers VA i haven’t been to but heard they have some harder to find amendments and such. Worth a couple phone calls, good luck man!

5 Likes

What’s good VA OGers…I’ve got some moms that need a few cuts taken off them, happy to share if something interests y’all.

13 Likes

Thank you so very much. Ive reached out to a few places, but it just doesn’t look good. Oh well, I only wish I knew if they were savable, Id just get it over with but they wont let me go, been through too much this season. Give it another go tomorrow.
Hope all is well and thanks again!

4 Likes

For pm use Bonide…and always wash your outdoor…there is also PotTown Organics in Strasburg

1 Like

We must be practically neighbors then. I live down past Dirt Farm Brewing, Great Country Farms, etc

2 Likes

If I was closer I’d be all over the Hippy Slayer!

4 Likes

Yea they are good people. They also have Twenty20 Mendocino beans behind the counter if you ask.

3 Likes

Yup, hey neighbor! Used to live close to bear chase before it messed up the overlook, we dipped, but just over a mountain top or two, Im actually right off the AT now, and about a mile from the river its sweeet!

5 Likes

That’s awesome, we are pretty close. Such a great area especially in the fall time. I almost went hiking over at Raven Rock today but the garden put me behind.

4 Likes

Oh and for PM I’d try and find some Regalia. Only place I’ve found even close that sells it is Capital City Organics in DC. I could hook you up with a sprayers worth if you’re interested. Should only take 1 spraying. I also have Cease but I don’t think it works as well as Regalia.

4 Likes

Dang that’s a nice list. You aren’t coming through Richmond any time soon are you?

2 Likes

I havent been on the trail in a while. So many people go to Bears Den now. Used to be able to go up there, spark a fatty, and watch the sun set without anyone coming by. When Covid hit it became a huge attraction for people looking to get out of the house. The parking lot at 7 and 601 still gets pretty full on weekends. Even worse, all the mountain tops are becoming overwhelmed with breweries/wineries that want a good view of the farmland below that’s slowly being turned into houses, 7-11s, and Starbucks lol. Kinda sad to see it become developed so much. It’s never going to stop either.

4 Likes

Yea your :100: right as soon as covid hit all the trails became swamped on weekends and still pretty busy. Last time the wife and I snuck out to Bears Den it started raining pretty hard but the tall trees made a canopy and we didn’t get wet. The rain stopped when we got to the overlook but it was so foggy you couldn’t see much.
Atleast it’s legal now so they can’t do too much about the fattys. lol Give me space or catch a contact. I try to go during the week and early morning time.
It’s definitely sad to see these wineries buying up the mountains and the farmlands becoming corporate companies. I’d much prefer to bring my own and hike nature then to pay to sit somewhere that should be free.

4 Likes

Hey Va Fam…Just wanted to give a shout out to @VAhomegrown for being such a good dude and helping a brother out! The regalia is applied and just crossing my fingers but I just appreciate the good people here. I was in a funk for real because of my brush in with the PM but after these wonderful gifts and a hopeful remedy for the ladies…

…Im feeling the Love! And its strong and smelly!
@PCC5rivers thank you as well for the generous offer to us all and the info on bud washing…I just might make it to that point! Ill definitely keep yall posted. Anyone need anything, I got your back too. Good to be meeting more Va family, all thanks to @CrunchBerries :blush::v::heart:
Hope everyone is having a great night!

10 Likes

Va is good people. Glad we could get out of the closets/basements and share with our fellow green thumbs in a public place.

8 Likes

No worries and thanks for the beans! I should have a bunch of beans to spread around in a few months.

Damn… Just lookin at that Lavender Jack bud is making me wanna smoke it lol. The way the leaf is just hugging the bud like yoga pants on a milf. I barely trimmed those buds because of all the trichomes on the leaves. Felt wrong cutting them off.

8 Likes

I’ve got some C99 x Jack Herer pollen from @Maddawg I’m going to skeet on a Lavender Jack clone when I take more clones off my clone

3 Likes

Ha, gettin funky in here! Shit is loud! Nice work! And the energy off the Jack is insane, had me push mowing in the dark after I wrote like three novels of incoherent rambling…and still going, might have to hit the FC just to get some sleep, thanks again homie!

4 Likes

Welcome @Dendro! There is an all you can eat Virginia Diner ham biscuit station in the back.
Have you visited the

8 Likes

You got that right! Hope all is good this evening :pray:

5 Likes