Virginia Is For Lovers

Never….never…ketchup or catsup or whatever that red crap is….

• Mustard
  • Onions - chopped or diced
  • Chili (no beans).

For the hotdog (100% all beef)
Standard diameter (no jumbos)
Foot long or standard

For the bun, no wheat bread - kill me with that processed bleached flour… cheaper the better… potato buns can be acceptable….

4 Likes

All beef… bun length Nathan’s brand dog, no-beans Texas Chili, diced (USA) organic sweet onion, one thin line of French’s yellow mustard, Potato bun :wink:

5 Likes

You gotta hit the hot dog pan with a splash of leah n perrins "wuts-this-here"sauce

Brings out the terps in the hotdog

5 Likes

They’re supposed to be invisible plants wearing dog tags with all your vital info so they can maintain an avenue to continue to go straight up your ass if they so choose

4 Likes

Oh them yummy hot dog terps need to brought to the forefront. Chefs kiss :kissing_closed_eyes:

3 Likes

My intell tells me that KGPD got a tip. That’s how they were able to obtain a search warrant. The case is interesting to me and if anybody has any updates please share. If you read the original FB post it’s easy to see that they’re pandering to the anti-cannabis crowd to justify their bust. The way they word it is very telling, they mention edibles and concentrates and a device to extract THC. Why didn’t they slap a manufacturing charge on him? Then they go on to mention that he had 13Lbs of loose ‘Marijuana’. Why even mention the amount that he had legally, in his home? Then they mention he had ‘drug scales’ and ‘small baggies’. This is what bothers me the most. “Drug scales”? What makes them drug scales? Scales being used to weigh the amount of flower that was grown and possessed LEGALLY could hardly be classified as drug scales. And the baggies, who the fuck doesn’t have baggies?? Personally, I prefer jars but let’s face it, baggies are cheaper and take up less space. We all use baggies. Are these the criteria in which they can charge us for felony distribution? If so what’s gonna happen when retail opens up? Are retailers gonna be able to get away with felony crimes if they have a license? Is it a felony to drive a car without a license?? No. These laws are arbitrary and need to be changed because until then, we’re all committing felonies.

11 Likes

Bags and scales have always been criteria for distribution charges.
But agree, totally hyped up and deff trying to get some kind of people excited before the mid terms…

Please please va peeps, remember to vote. Our current leadership does not want us growing.

8 Likes

For who though? Here we are again at the crossroads of lesser of evils.

2 Likes

Vote for ME. I’ll change the obscene BS car and property taxes, enable craft cannabis to thrive, make VA a state that works FOR it’s people instead of trying to keep it’s boot on their necks

9 Likes

It would depend on where those baggies and scale were. In a kitchen drawer with flour and sugar dried in the cracks? Or in the same room that his 13lbs of “drugs”, scale covered in sticky hash, baggies, and a wad of hundos all in a pile?

I have iso alcohol in my bathroom cabinet. That doesn’t mean I’m running concentrates.

Sounds like he pissed off some people and they are at least smearing his name in the public eye even if the judge doesn’t come down hard on him.

4 Likes

That’s the ticket I’m going with @VAhomegrown , writing you in brother

5 Likes

I’m referring more on the legislation being put forward to re-criminalize certain aspects of our new founded freedom…

Party lines are all smoke and mirrors, it’s the laws and legislation we need to pay attention to.

8 Likes

Gotcha brother :+1:t2:

1 Like

Bingo on all points! I dont sell but I have a scale to weight out how much water is in the flower before going into jars and monitor the weight after in jars. There is going to be a lot of this thrown out in court for sure.

Someone mentioned still using gorilla rules when growing legally and I could not agree more. I am a little more looser here than I would be if it was not legal in the state but even with that I tend to still act gorillish… Im just old school i guess.

Be funny if we all showed up to his court date wearing Virginia is for Growers shirts…

GR

10 Likes

I haven’t been keeping up with the case but if a judge approved a search warrant then I doubt they’ll throw anything out. If he gets founds guilty then it’ll reinforce precedent that was set by the war on drugs. I’m no legal expert and maybe im jumping to conclusions but to me this whole case says “grow at your own risk :smiling_imp:

2 Likes

Judges can approve a SW on a ham sandwich… I don’t think it means much…

GR

1 Like

Yeah I guess we’ll see. I’d like to see some kinda crowd sourced funding for that dude to make sure he gets good representation so bad precedent isn’t set. If anybody happens across anything like that send it my way, happy to contribute to the cause any way I can.

3 Likes

@OGTreeSlayer Got it right. The only way we win is to have each other’s backs, always.

Otherwise Orwell will be right…

‘If you want a picture of the future, imagine a Boot stamping on a human face - for ever.’ - George Orwell / 1984

1 Like

Agreed with every point you said, the fact that this was all trigged by a visible plant and someone wanting to be a tattle tale is insane. The point always stuck out to me when they made home grow “legal” here was how plants can’t be visible to the public, sounds like backyard grows would be pretty hard for just about anyone with a single neighbor. For the majority of people, it sounds very risky if you live on or near a public road. The only people who can ensure privacy are those with a 1/4mile long driveway.
Grove bags or any type of bag a risk because they will be quick to scream distributing. With the way things are setup why would everyone not have a scale? Wouldn’t people want to know how much weight they have on hand so when they travel they can have the legally allowed 1 oz or less.

10 Likes

Happy Friday 4:20!!

OG Chem x Casey Jones

10 Likes