Virginia Is For Lovers

Is this info coming from credit card transactions? Don’t see how any shop would have these details unless something is being shipped or paying by credit card.

4 Likes

Grow shops sell things so people can grow plants. What’s illegal about that? I’d have a bunch of orchids in my tent if I ever stop smoking. Wasting taxpayer money to stop victimless crimes is stupid.

5 Likes

My wife’s sisters cousins boyfriend told me not to worry about this lol
I couldn’t resist sorry @logangrowgan2020 :crazy_face:

2 Likes

This is 100% true. I can’t say on a public board how I know but I have lived here my entire life, and every grower I know locally who got raided went to the shop and used credit card. Those of us who are smart enough to use cash stayed free. The law can change back at any time. Stay frosty.

Posted from Tidewater

2 Likes

Dunno why you replied to me, but I agree with you.

2 Likes

I saw the reply arrow and just went to town. Wasn’t directed at you. Sorry.

2 Likes

Lol he said

What you pointing at me for?

2 Likes

Ya’ll see this in VA? I am having hard time believe this was the cause of death. Thoughts?

2 Likes

I don’t know the truth or details of what actually transpired but the article sounds like a smear campaign. Notice how none of the articles actually state that the child died from thc toxicity. Only that the doctor said the toxicology report showed high levels of thc. Also, doesn’t murder elicit intent? If a child eats a bunch of fentanyl and dies wouldn’t that be a manslaughter charge? Definitely a neglect charge. If this doctor is saying that the child died from thc overdose then this is breakthrough case that records the first ever thc overdose. All the articles around this case smell a little fishy.

7 Likes

Yah I am on the same train track as you… Smear Campaign… Just like the last one…

6 Likes

I call bullshit also and @OGTreeSlayer outlined excellent points. If it walks like a duck, looks like a duck, and quacks like a duck….

4 Likes

I’m one of those people that can eat 1000 mg before I get sleepy, so I can’t truly identify with any edible OD headline. A bag of 15 mg gummies is worthless to me so I’d never have them around to begin with, even if i didnt have kids. That being said,

locking up the liquor cabinet is a no brainer, keeping the kids out your cocaine is tough but getting them to stop eating candy is fucking impossible.

Proper storage, dads and moms. Don’t be a headline

8 Likes

Wore myself out in the yard yesterday. I think I am going to just chill today and drive the Colonial Parkway.

View from my back deck looks calm and inviting…

15 Likes

Damn! That’s a million dollar view @MrWizard :+1:

3 Likes

What do y’all think is a good age to introduce curious kids into the grow room? I don’t have any kids but I have a ton of curious nieces and nephews.

4 Likes

18+ The biggest issue is even though it is legal in Va, when they talk to other people about it, which they will, it could let more people know that you wish that you are growing. Teenagers don’t respect property rights anymore and it might encourage others to come looking…

I knew my 17 year old daughter smoked but I would not give her any until she was 18.

Just my two cents.
GR

6 Likes

I bet that’s tasty as f :fire:

3 Likes

fentanyl overdosing is being labeled “poisonings” as they should be. THC overdose “poisoning” doubtful I don’t think we are getting the whole story with the kid. RIP

4 Likes

Chopping next week… Pics are about 4 days old. @ 7.5 weeks. BlackBerry Kush.

11 Likes

Edited:

Found some help from an awesome member on here. Thank you!

11 Likes