Virginia Is For Lovers

@Gonzo my next haul won’t be ready til the middle of January or so. If you are still in need by then, let me know.

3 Likes

21+ IMO - kids love the brag about cool stuff and the telephone game happens at light speed.

kid tells only their best two friends and by the end of the day the whole high school thinks youve got “alien labs” in your basement. all it takes is one or two who hear about it third hand and you’ve got night time intruders.

18 year old kids have plenty of friends in high school still and legally aren’t even allowed to smoke ciggs anymore. better to be safe than sorry when it comes to the gummint/law enforcement bubba.

5 Likes

Edited:
All set

6 Likes

The OG RVA heads may remember?

One of the only places you could buy a bong in RVA for many years.

Like Danny Teagarden’s in VA Beach. Ya had to know what you were looking for and ask. Danny used to put the bong in a zero’s submarine bag to help you stealth your purchase….

Good times…

8 Likes

I remember buying a bong with all these chambers and tubes coming out of i from there when I was like 21. I went home and smoked my brains out. Matter of fact I think that was my first bong I bought.

Days of futures past!
GR

3 Likes

If you absolutely have to go the dispensary route, you can obtain a 30 day pass for $30 which will allow you to purchase rec cannabis from a medical dispensary in DC. @VAhomegrown recently did this and can give more details. That’ll save you some hours and miles.

5 Likes

Haha remember Jester’s on 17th St? Only legit head shop for years in VB. Good times :sunglasses:

4 Likes

Yea this is for DC dispos

2 Likes

I didn’t realize you needed a temp card to get into dc dispensaries from out of state. It’s nice to see they carry some Bodhi. I guess i never have a need, i usually have 20-30 flavors to choose from. lol Love the variety.
Finally made it out to Raven Rock today. Wife was off so she came too. Perfect day, took about 2 hours to the top(4hrs total)

Had a phattie with me that i puffed at the top, i missed this sign on the way up even though i knew it was there. I planned to set my j on it and say how silly it is that 1/2 of this j is perfectly legal and the other 1/2 is totally illegal. Next time…

13 Likes

DC dispensaries are strictly medical. Unless you pay the $30, or have a med card from another state, you’re SOL. There are brick and mortar stores that will do the old sell you a tshirt, picture, sticker, etc. and “gift” you cannabis, but the actual dispensaries (there’s only like 7 or so) are strict with entry.

Beautiful views btw. Haven’t been to that spot in ages. Glad you got out there :v:t2:

7 Likes

Went to check on the blackberry kush dry… man on man… hood smells awesome tonight!

11 Likes

Niiice! Cant wait to grow a kush. Btw, Ever had a dry take 20+ days to reach “stem snap” territory in a 60/60 environment? Mines taking forever.

4 Likes

Surprising… BBK isnt as much kush as like purple kush or zskittles. I was surprised myself.
Yah Im drying in 60-55 41rh. It is drying out a little slower. I am actually running a test this time measure the moisture in the buds each day and then on the 7th 8th 9th day running through the trimmer to determine best time. Usually Snap happens on 9-10day for me.

GR

1 Like

The pant looked like this b4 chop.

8 Likes

Good evening, Lovers.

I’ll leave you all with this. Enjoy

The enjoyment

6 Likes

:joy::joy::joy::joy: funniest thing I seen so far scrolling

6 Likes

In the spirit of keeping the thread alive…I’m in south side VA about 20 minutes from NC

13 Likes

South Siiiiide!

7 Likes

Post #420!!!

Chem D x Purple Punch
on deck…

Cool btw, welcome @Thats_bank …we talking coastal south or Emporia/Roanoke Rapids? I used to dread getting pulled over in Mecklenburg, it was like the border patrol checkpoint for hippies & weed smokers back in the day headed to NC. Those guys suuuucked.

9 Likes

Haha @Gonzo I feel the same way about emporia. I’ll drive a light year around that bitch if I have to.

5 Likes