I’m in mecklenburg that’s funny :joy:

4 Likes

That’s how I feel about Brunswick county :joy:

7 Likes

I should turn my volume down :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

must be close, 7 suburbs here lol

4 Likes

Welcome @Thats_bank Glad to have another Virginian in our midst on OG.

4 Likes

Glad to be here

4 Likes

Aye @Spitfire i like your bio :joy:

2 Likes

lol don’t encourage me but ty lol

3 Likes

Welcome @Thats_bank Virginia is for plant lovers!

5 Likes

Sounds like my old man waking me and my sister up for church on sunday lol minus the bugle reveille, but plus the insta fame

3 Likes

Anyone in NOVA know where to get a good cart? Going out of town on Sunday and would like to bring something for the trip

White Truffle S1 Week 6 of Flower

11 Likes

Damn @laquiqa that is straight up

4 Likes

Greeting from Virginia Beach, VA. I look forward to learning what strains have done well for you here in the Summer climate.

10 Likes

Sowffff Siiiiide! Welcome into the fold @Everythingzen do you have a green house or are you just growing straight out under the sun?

6 Likes

Last year I had a hoop house with bug netting stretched over it for half the grow, then I moved the pots out of the hoop house into the full sun because they weren’t getting enough sun where they were located. I had two plants, in 60 gallon pots. Blue Dream and Mimosa Evo. They had a bad case of septoria, thrips, some PM on the Mimosa, and towards the end some bud rot on the blue dream. It was challenging but they made it to harvest and I had a good yield. This year coming up I was thinking of trying White Widow, Durban Poison or Jamaican Dream outside unless someone has better suggestions. I live on a swamp with very high humidity, bugs and heat. I need something that can handle very tough conditions.

5 Likes

@Everythingzen I don’t grow outdoors so I wouldn’t have the best answer for you. I did throw one of @Tonygreen gg4 RILs outside last season to see what would happen. I didn’t have any problems with mold or mites. Just had a couple random bugs show up to eat some of the leaves.

I know about muggy. Live right off the great dismal swamp.

6 Likes

@Indicana_Jones thanks for the info!

2 Likes

Yah! Humidity! Finally! :)!

4 Likes

My crawlspace sump pump has been singing a different song about humidity all day!

2 Likes