Virginia Is For Lovers

represent :sunglasses:

6 Likes
4 Likes

Haha we’re a long ways from Herschel Wood Houston TX, but this is a classic :+1:t2:

5 Likes

I’m smashed between SWVA and Southside, neither wants to claim the racetrack and oversized chair. Just all alone

7 Likes

Walmart Represent :heavy_dollar_sign: :heavy_dollar_sign: :heavy_dollar_sign: :heavy_dollar_sign:

5 Likes
5 Likes

Hah. Literally anytime I read the words south side in here you can rest assured this is the tune bouncing around my head. :joy:

4 Likes

My old stomping ground growing up till about 17 was Lake Crystal Farms/Courthouse Rd./Lucks Lane. Area.

GR

4 Likes

My grow house is not very insulated. Back in Aug I bought a backup ac windows unit that has a heater in it because the one that came with the building is probably 20 years old. I just dropped it on a table in the grow house and turned it on. I didn’t see the need to have to export any air, broken down in its basic components ,it is just a heater coil with a fan on it . Now off to home depot to see what they got in their humidifier department. Never thought i would be complaining about extremely low humidity in Va. :slight_smile:
GR

5 Likes

My lung room is 50% rh with a humidifier running 24-7. My tent is only 38-42% rh though because I’ve got a small heater in there which drops RH.

Guess I need a tiny humidifier for the tent & yet another Inkbird controller for it. Already had to get the heater & inkbird temp controller this month. This medicine growing ain’t cheap! :laughing:

7 Likes

Yah the surprises you see when you start looking at the cost. I was looking forward to lighter e-bills come this winter but that aint happening with 12amp runing 24/8. I usually run 50-45% humidity which is what i consider normal. I like my plants to drink but anything below 38% and the plants are gonna shut down and have problems.

I got this craziness going on atm.
GR

2022-12-23 18_01_03-Window
2022-12-23 18_00_05-Window

3 Likes

Damn man that sux, this weather is crazy, usually I’m wearing a short sleeve shirt on Xmas morning. Not this year. It’s going down to 9f tonight, nuts!

1 Like

So after reading the manual it needs to be in the window. Not happening tonight.

1 Like

Hope all the VA folks are doing well and had a great Christmas. I’ve got some extra clones and I thought I’d throw some feelers out there since I’m getting ready to flip the room into flower at the new year.

Here’s the list

I’ve currently got 2 of each rooted and can certainly take some cuts as well. Holler in the DMs for potential trades!!

14 Likes

@PCC5rivers Where are you located in VA?

3 Likes

Close to williamsburg

5 Likes

Anyone signed up for their medical card here? Trying to figure it out for my sister, is it simple/easy to do or what’s the score on that fellas, thanks!

Update she got an appointment with the medical card doc. All good :+1: :peace_symbol:

3 Likes

Hey @Gonzo this link should help brother

3 Likes

A super special happy new year to all you Lovers out there. Be safe. Watch out the cheesy peesy. Sic Semper all year!

10 Likes

Happy new years VA OG fam!!

9 Likes