DTT! :+1: :+1:

6 Likes

Happy New Years

8 Likes

Happy New Year Y’all!!

8 Likes

Happy New Year!

10 Likes

Happy new year Va peeps! Remember all state parks are free admission today :mushroom::mushroom::mushroom:

11 Likes

My New Years resolution is to grow and smoke more weed than I did last year. HNY!

11 Likes

I just wanna grow better weed than I did last year

8 Likes

That too!!

8 Likes

Happy New Year! Looking forward to outdoor grow season!

9 Likes

My resolution is to pop more seeds!

10 Likes

Yea I really struggled with drying last year. I blame the conditions I dried in…it was hot as fuck

7 Likes

Happy New Year Virginia Lovers!

7 Likes

Step one for a great new year…

11 Likes

Doing the same @BeagleZ

Chicken and dumplings, black eyed peas and cucumber salad…if you know you know. Mathews Courthouse.

11 Likes

Cheers buddy, great spot!!!

4 Likes

Happy New Year from the Blue Ridge. It’s great to see so many VA growers able to legally grow now! I’m recovering from some medical stuff but hopefully I’ll have a new 5x5 tent up in the next week or so and I’ll be trying to save the babies I had going when I blew out my back. There’s some Sour Bubble from BOG and a Sour Cindy along with some Purest Indica seeds from Authentic Genetics. They’re in really bad shape from being in a 65 degree tent and in Solo cups for 8 weeks. Hoping I can get them healthy enough to take cuts for flowering. Here’s a Purest Indica baby that still looks decent but needs help.

I have Motorbreath 15 and pre 98 bubba kush clones I bought from Dookie Farms over a year ago. The bubba is one of my favorite cuts as I love the coffee and chocolate notes in the smoke and the buzz is really chill and relaxing. I’d be willing to meetup in the Charlottesville area to do some trading or if you have a medical need I’d be happy to just donate some snips for you. Fuck cancer.

10 Likes

I had Dookie’s GMO Cookies his description was spot on. One of the few clones i’ve had the pleasure of growing.

3 Likes

@BeagleZ @PCC5rivers What’s that? No one’s going to the galaxy diner?

6 Likes

Nuclear waste dog or the callahan platter?

3 Likes

Happy new year to you guys

10 Likes