Virginia Is For Lovers

This is an often overlooked museum in RVA. Good call to visit on a nice day :+1:t2:

4 Likes

Haha. What’s the burger? I think it’s the Nuclear waste burger. Fire. I haven’t been up there in a couple years now but me and my wife used to knock off early from work if things werent going according to plan and ride up to RVA for lunch.

3 Likes

I believe it’s been passed down to a long time faithful employee and is in good hands Agreed, awesome spot

3 Likes

Ha, Na, today I was in need of some beans and rice @Indicana_Jones .
I have been known to murder some fried pickles though for sure lol

4 Likes

This and some tots. I don’t think they’re on the menu, but if you ask :thinking:

You can thank the can can boys for that one lol

3 Likes

Those fried pickles are top tier! I need to come up and do another food tour of the city. I’ll hit y’all up when I do and we can make a gluttonous day of it!

2 Likes

Nice! I walk by there all the time, my dog loves staring at the people eating on the outside patio… hoping he’ll get a scrap :laughing:

2 Likes

I just got the best Christmas card ever.

They’re from Authentic Genetics via a forum friend and I wish we had a higher legal plant count so I could pop them now. VA is for Northern Lights Lovers sounds like a great new state slogan

13 Likes

What’s a plant count? inquiring minds want to know.
HNY fellow Virginians

2 Likes

3 Likes

We’re legally only allowed 4 plants per household in VA. Over four and up to ten is a civil violation with no criminal charges for the first offense, only a small fine. Over ten is a misdemeanor criminal charge. I’m betting a lot of people are using 10 for that number as the penalty is so small it’s not really a deterrent to those that want more plants.

5 Likes

First rule of plant count is: you do not talk about plant count lol

17 Likes

This^^^^^^^^ is the way…

9 Likes

Second rule is grow like it’s still illegal and keep your spot discreet. Cops need a reason to enter your place to count them to begin with, don’t give them one.

13 Likes

It was more beneficial (to me) when the plant count was zero! Now every swinging dick in the state has more herb than they know what to do with even if they don’t smoke.

Just bought bubble bags to deal with the excess

4 Likes

Lord, it’s a good thing I did not contemplate growing before Richmond said it was OK to do so. So glad to be a legal beagle. :nerd_face:

5 Likes

Abr1
Lord, it’s a good thing I did not contemplate growing before Richmond said it was OK to do so. So glad to be a legal beagle. :nerd_face:

I hear ya, it’s not like I started on July 1 when they changed the law but I do sleep better now and I don’t worry about the helicopters flying all over the mountains I live in. I only grow for medical so everyone else growing has zero effect on me but I’m sure the market is not what it used to be.

7 Likes

Most of my pots are for basil :sunglasses::eyes:

5 Likes

Only thing is it’s a bunch of :poop:

This! The plants are supposed to be out of public sight and safe from anyone under the age of 21… sooo. If nobody can see them nobody can count them.

5 Likes