Virginia Is For Lovers

I love the logic

1 Like

When you want to quote something here, simply right click and high light what you want to quote and a quote tag pops up , hit quote and you’re good to go

2 Likes

Market is flooded right now. At first I thought it was just from homegrown but there’s still a lot of commercial weed coming in from somewhere.

3 Likes

Have you seen and smoked this commercial weed? What they have here (SW VA) does not smell like weed, or have the weed buzz, it’s off a great deal, personally I think it some sort of chemical laced material and goes retail of 100 a oz. I suspect it’s some bad mojo in what they are calling weed

4 Likes

I mean high thca hemp has been flowing through all 50 states straight to your doorstep for a bit. And almost all of that is commercially grown, only a couple living soil small batch vendors.

1 Like

This. It’s painful to watch

1 Like

Yea everything smells the same and taste the same it’s weird as shit

2 Likes

Yeah I’ve seen several different types and dude is right, mostly looks and tastes the same. Don’t get me wrong, it’s decent smoke. Even better than some homegrown I’ve seen. Somehow that stuff is stilling holding the same price ~200/Oz. I haven’t bought any smoke in several years now but I make trades from time to time. So needless to say I have quite a few bags that never get touched :rofl::rofl:

1 Like

I haven’t bought weed since legalization, but heard that in some places it’s down to $20 an 8th.

Hot damn….that’s 1980’s pricing!

If you’re in the commonwealth and smoke, you need a generous buddy who grows or you need to buy a light, wet a paper towel, and pop some seeds.

There’s just no reason to pay retail pricing when you can make your own.

(Apologies to those still :electric_plug: for a living - time to move on?)

2 Likes

This is a problem I look forward to having!

We just moved here, and there is a steep learning curve. I’m too old to make contacts at bars and festival or popups. I “can’t” really find a plug at work because I travel and am infrequently in the same building. My husband works at home.

Husband and I have been going to the dispo untill I figure out how to grow. It will likely be a solid year before we’re not going to the dispo anymore.

If it wasn’t for absolute fluke luck of finding this forum I’d be totally lost and praying a bag seed did well.

1 Like

Excuse me but did they apologize when they took away mid(not that I miss mid at all) and came out with “loud” and ridiculous quantities for the price?

Now “loud” turned to “Za” and most of it taste like :wastebasket:

Should not take that long. Most likely someone here thats close enough to help you get started if you’re Richmond or east of that. I appear to be the only VA hillbilly in the south western part though

1 Like

Thanks for the tip on how to quote a reply. I’ve been on another forum for awhile and am used to how they do it. I’m a hillbilly transplant born in DC, but I’m more around Central VA up in the hills. Love my mountain peace and privacy, been here 21 years now.

4 Likes

I’m in Henry county, and it’s slim pickins! I’ve joined a few FB groups, and followed some semi-locals on IG. Trying to open the doors and see what walks in.
There is one shop here, and the name is gone… Simply hemp? That I need to check out, they are on my radar. And one hydro store Blueridge garden center, that I’ve talked “tomatoes” with a couple of them.
I don’t go to Boons mill.

b638d12bbeb913fad87b1642390d3aa6a4548b8999f540b904a5c5484bcd6f75

2 Likes

Im in Franklin County about 20 minutes from Martinsville (Smith Mountain Lake), so once you get your stuff I can help ya if ya need it, just PM me

5 Likes

That’s awesome thank you! I’ll take you up on that. Shoot me a PM if you hear of anything local going on I should head out to. Have you ever been to rooster walk?

No I haven’t I stay close to home and limit travel due to back issues and I’m not a young buck either. But as you know were in the conservative part of the state so I don’t expect much cannabis related to happen here.

If you want a local grow shop there is one on the north side of Rocky Mount that I hear has most everything one would want though I have not been there since it went cannabis, on the side of 220 called Fosters Country Market

4 Likes

Haha. Everyone got a loud bag with their nose deep in the sack. :roll_eyes:

3 Likes

We had an old family friend that lived in Franklin county. He used to give me the best mason jars filled with an amazing mountain elixir. We have it up here in the boonies too but that Franklin county holy water was special.

5 Likes