Virginia Is For Lovers

Yup, it’s still here but more limited. Old guys or either dead or in bad health. And for the younger generation the Feds love to prosecute whiskey cases and give very long sentences for makers/ distributors and sugar suppliers so most dont want to deal with that.

I use to work at Pannel Kniting about 35 years ago, I carried at least a case to work every week for my co workers

3 Likes

As memory serves me as a teenager me and my neighbors/schoolmates drank moonshine starting at 15 and the girls could out drink us on the shine.Hardcore young ladies

1 Like

I quit drinking totally about 30 years ago as I was a lousy drunk and figured out it wasn’t my thing. I like getting it for family that lives up North. I’m pretty sure they think that’s all we do around here. I’m really close to Skyline Drive and the route 33 entrance and it’s fairly easy to get if you know your neighbors. I can catch a whiff of it cooking in the spring and summer every now and then. Goes nice with the smell of all the outdoor weed that’s growing around here :joy:

3 Likes

I[quote=“OGTreeSlayer, post:512, topic:88461, full:true”]
Market is flooded right now. At first I thought it was just from homegrown but there’s still a lot of commercial weed coming in from somewhere.
[/quote]

think a lot is coming from Oklahoma. They have a huge surplus and a commercial grower friend of mine just retired from the business as the best price he could get this last harvest was 400 a pound. His cost to grow is a little over 300 so it just wasn’t worth it. California has the same issue but not as bad I think. A pound goes for not much more out there. The desire to send it East for more money must be strong. DC wholesale price is 1000-1200 so easily triple the price. The days of 3000 elbows being sold before the crop was chopped are long gone I think.

You just had to say it. :sleepy: Damn legal weed

Growing population of folks who like to micro-dose different things every day… so I hear :peace_symbol:

1 Like

That’s legal in DC where my son and family all live. He’s already found out the hard way that those type of things can bite if over endulged. He’s a fan of microdosing with chocolate bars now. My days of enjoying those things are behind me. I have too many scary things buried in my sub conscious to want to take a tour anymore. I’m pretty sure it would go sideways quickly. I do have the memories though. My college roommate was from Gainesville, Florida and would bring giant bags up whenever he went home for the semester breaks. I miss the infused honey he made a lot. Just a spoonful in your coffee was like micro dosing I’m guessing. A really nice happy buzz for a few hours and lots of smiling. He and a Grateful Dead tour are the reason I attended college but never quite graduated :joy:.

5 Likes

Tested a couple of the smaller lowers that were dry early.

10 Likes

Dude :fire: :fire: :fire:
:laughing:

That literally looks like it was out in an icestorm.
:ice_cube: : :snowflake: :snowboarder:

3 Likes

I know there’s a used equipment section but I thought I’d drop this here first. I have a used TimberGrow COB Setup that I don’t need anymore as I got 2 new lights this year in contest wins. I ran it 365 days a year for 2 years and it was still growing really nice plants when I got the bigger lights. It’s Timbers 4VS and it’s rated at 425 watts. The last time I checked it, it was pulling 417 from the wall. I used it in a 4x4 tent and it was a little small for that. I moved it back and forth daily to try and get more even coverage. It would do great in a 3x3 tent.
I ran fans across the driver’s from the day I got it to keep them cool and prolong the lifespan.
Timber doesn’t make these anymore and I’d like someone close so i don’t have to ship it. Make me a reasonable offer and they’re your’s.

6 Likes

Whoa. Chill out Peninsula!

If you are in VA, really need to watch these because you they are pushing some weird/insane reefer madness type ideas. Many things affecting mothers and consuming before and after pregnancy and billboards saying if you smoke and drive you go to jail.

5 Likes

I know things took a turn for the worse when this new Governor took over. They already changed the rules for possession for the worse. I’ll have to check these bills out. Thanks for the heads up.

4 Likes

Stay the course, friends

Don’t let the crispy tips stop you

9 Likes

A Super Late Happy New Year To All Yall!

Its great to see this place so nice and Strong and full of Lovers, just the way we like it!

And wow, as I was catching up, it’s looking mighty tasty up in here fam! :yum: And yes, those are some healthy flowers @breadwinner Are they still going and what have you, if I may ask? Some excellent sculpting there, short yet thick thighs and frosty!

As far as the garden grows…Ive recently gotten our plots ready and am eagerly awaiting 4/20(more like 5/20 these days)…

And yeah, pushing on these flowers while we wait…no signes of the PM I had been freaking out about and thats all we were really asking for on these…damn, shouldn’t have said that…lol…thankfully it looks like just a few more weeks to go, wish us luck!
So far we’ve been blessed, I pray the same for all our family here!

Banana OG x Strawba the Hutt f1

Shine On VA! :v::green_heart:

12 Likes

My mistake

My mistake. Top results were for those bills in 2020. Lol

Tick…tock…tick… the waiting game haha

2 Likes

Haha yes! Tick Tock indeed…

4 Likes

I have a little one too. NL#2 by Authentic Genetics. I have a couple Purest Indica plants from them also that I’m getting ready to cut clones for flower from. Can’t wait to smell this tent during flower.

4 Likes