Virginia Is For Lovers

Alcohol is nasty stuff and you folks that abstain are wise. I’m a drinker and a smoker myself. To summarize how I feel about alcohol….

https://youtube.com/shorts/aj7ePlpkZOc?feature=share

4 Likes

:joy::joy::joy::joy:that video…glad I have one habit and that’s smoking weed never been addicted to anything else I drink when I’m with my family in New York or they come down here and I won’t touch tobacco unless I’m rolling a backwood

5 Likes

Hey man, do what you love. Life’s too short. Me… I’d like to try every single consciousness altering plant on earth at least once before I’m gone #bucketlist :laughing:

4 Likes

Idk I got a hard time thinking of trying anything that could cause me my teeth lol

3 Likes

I was at Disney World back in 2020 and at one of their restaurants I had their take on a boulevardier. Shit was fire. I haven’t been able to recreate it so I just don’t drink at all.

4 Likes

Yea I’ll literally go YEARS without drinking

3 Likes

My sense of taste is too good I’m one of them ppl that can always taste the alcohol no matter how good the alcoholic says it is :joy:

1 Like

I don’t really care for drinking but if I could nail that recipe, I’d probably have at least 1-2 a day.

2 Likes

Those are the dangerous ones…before you know it you passed out in the front porch wondering how you got home. Damn now that I say that drinking is so much fun :joy:

1 Like

I just hate the hangovers. Putting the pieces of the night back together is always comical though

4 Likes

Yea that one drug you’re thinking of, I’ll skip that :laughing:

1 Like

Once my hangovers started to last all day, drinking lost all its appeal.

4 Likes

I feel that…that’s how I end up taking year breaks and shit last time I remember getting drunk I was with my dad and uncle In New York threw up on the Uber and my sister had to pay for it that was 2018

1 Like

Same here. For me, alcohol is dangerous. Once I have one drink, I can’t stop. It actually hurts to stop. It’s also a gamble. I might be a happy drunk, or extremely dangerous. I’m a trained and experienced killer (yes, I killed people–“people” plural) and alcohol takes away my fear. I also have guns, all of them originally for anti-personnel use. My wife and I don’t even keep alcohol in the house.
What I like the most about weed is it alters my senses, making alcohol taste really bad. Even when I did drink, I was done drinking for the night after smoking weed. It allowed me to stop drinking at any time by taking away the pain I mentioned earlier. I also far prefer the effect of cannabis over alcohol.

2 Likes

It’s the same way if you smoke enough cannabis. The difference is with weed, you probably didn’t do anything dangerous. If even 1/4 of all weekend binge drinkers would use cannabis instead of alcohol, crime would probably drop rather precipitously.

Im not a big drinker either. Socially I try to keep it to a minimum with the exception of a few people that get to see how fucking stupid annoying I get when I’m drunk lol. I usually only get drunk drunk at my house and its rare. i just cant control myself, I get super loud and EVERYTHING is about me me me and I forget all social graces, I annoy myself sometimes.
Usually though, I’m already pretty stoned and by that time it just makes me feel like shit, I don’t like the combo of too much alcohol and weed, its the worst.

I will say this though, you put a jar of some bourbon aged shine from Loudoun in front of me and we will have a different conversation :wink:

6 Likes

Haha

6 Likes

I’m one of the lucky few I guess!! Ha! Ha!

3 Likes

Well I count you as lucky, you may see it as unlucky lol

2 Likes

Let’s grow! Day 15…

14 Likes