Virginia Is For Lovers

When I got moved in to my new place in April last year and got some inventory finally and I stopped drinking alcohol Was not a conscious decision just kinda happened. I have probably had 10 beers in six months. Loss like 30 pounds too…

GR

8 Likes

Good. Alcohol is bad news. I don’t think it should be banned (we tried that, and it didn’t work) but it is alarming that alcohol is so accepted while cannabis is not. Alcohol has the potential to be one of the most destructive drugs while cannabis is the most benign. It makes you wonder what prohibitionists were/are thinking.

4 Likes

Propaganda!!! They need to put nutritional info on the bottles and ingredients. If cigs have warnings because they kill you, then the literal bottles of poison people love to drink should have them too.

I’d love to see peoples faces when they realize they are drinking more calories a day than they should be consuming.

4 Likes

That’s what irritates me about the “health food” craze. It’s not so much the quality of what they’re eating, but the goddamn QUANTITY. Even the most healthy and nutritious food in the world is going to make you fat if you eat 3 times as much as you’re supposed to. I’m sure you’ve seen the ones who order half the menu at a fast food place, then opt for a diet soda because ‘I’m trying to lose weight.’ I had one Karen start feigning coughing and giving me dirty looks because I was smoking a cigarette. She also had two really fat kids in tow and took them to a Carl’s Junior, where she made them even fatter. The hypocrisy really amuses me sometimes.

5 Likes
5 Likes

We created the Mafia when we did that. We havent been able to shake that tick off since.

GR

2 Likes

Lets hope they realize the entire drug war is illogical & confusing. Pfizer + Anheiser-Busch shouldn’t have monopoly-access to our chemical-receptors & consciousness.

9 Likes

Hampton, VA!!:v:t5::v:t5::v:t5:

14 Likes

Welcome to the party @PeaceCoast VA don’t play!!

11 Likes

I’ve had many colorful magical journeys in your neck of the woods.

Welcome to the thunder dome!!

5 Likes

This is so funny to me. Legislators attitudes can play out like a shitty infomercial.

Legislators: all these laws are toooo confusing. We can’t possibly work around them. Boo hoo.

Announcer: CURRENT LAWS TOO CONFUSING?

Leg: yuh huh

An: HAVE A HARD TIME MAKING SENSE OF IT ALL?

Leg: *shakes head ‘yes’ vigorously

An: WELL NOW WE CAN MAKE LAWS EASY BY “SCRAPPING THE WHOLE THING” which works in conjunction with our newest product called “STARTING FROM SCRATCH”

6 Likes

If they try to scrap homegrow I know you’ll all be joining me for the protest right?

7 Likes

Maybe.

I’ma just slink back into the shadows from whence I came. You can catch me in an alley with a trenchcoat full of game!

7 Likes

I’ll turn on my auto emailer, all their email addies I have already… Fill them email boxes up till they don’t take anymore mail… Runs on TOR so good luck IP banning it. Powershell for the win! Ol’ Alex Nygeles @ the VMFA got a taste of it about 5 years ago. Little Prick…

Pass all the laws they want too… Put them on purple paper for all I care. Won’t change a thing for me… :slight_smile:

GR

3 Likes

Thank you!:sunglasses:

Thank you! And yeah there’s definitely some fun to be had around!!

1 Like

You can occasionally find me at Rosies in Hampton when I visit the beach house. I def have fun there!
GR

3 Likes

Hah, that’s my kinda idea :+1: :nerd_face:

2 Likes

Haha. man. I misread that as Roses. I was sittin here thinking what’s so damn fun about Roses?

2 Likes

ROFL! , Yeah man, that is where I get my soil from :slight_smile: Hehe

1 Like