Virginia Is For Lovers

I gotta say though, the ammount of over 60 people going in there is crazy. A store is less frightening to them. A store in carytown means “hell, let’s give it a shot, doris”

9 Likes

I think they let it dry till the stems crumble into dust before they trim, lol

7 Likes

Who needs sheers, Just shake it over a tarp ! Hahaha

5 Likes

My 74 year, reefer madness era mother hit me up last week to let me know she was coming to town in March and wanted to try one of those “Gummy things” I make.,

ME: BUT mom that is ILLEGAL in SC but I’ll get you straight… :slight_smile: Whatcha working with… hehe

GR

6 Likes

I don’t know……60 year olds graduated from highschool in 1980/81. They grew up in the 70s. Weed to this generation is not a mysterious, unique experience or even something to be suspicious of.

They likely just don’t know anyone selling/growing weed in their friend circles. They may have also had enough, if they do smoke, of the inconsistencies, uncertainty and unpredictability of the black-market.

Risk is something one learns a bit about managing as one gets older.

Think about it, someone with a mortgage, and all the benefits of a long productive life are not typically going to risk it all by growing/selling weed.

The rise in income and education as they progressed in life likely meant they didn’t interact as much with folks who might be inclined to take those risks as well.

And then with legalization, suddenly they can go back to those highschool days again and “catch a buzz” smoking a “doobie” without having to interact with “shady Larry” or “Meth head Mary” to get their dimebag of dirtweed mexican brick.

It checks the boxes for older folks who long ago left those connections behind.

For better or worse and acknowledging I’m posting this on a “weed growing” website where none of us is likely to fit this description…but still insisting the userbase here are the exceptions.

4 Likes

Reason why I give it to my young adult kids so they don’;t have to deal with shady Larry.

ME to my daughter: Was there any difference between mine and what you were getting from your guy?

Daughter: Hell yeah. We don’t get weed like this in Chesterfield. Yours doesnt taste like it came out of a hay field.

I give them both a oz a month for free.

GR

6 Likes

:rofl: too funny, I’ll have to drive by there and wave

4 Likes

This is factual!

3 Likes

Don’t just wave, yell out “you can grow in your bedroom with a tent & light for pennnys” :laughing:

4 Likes

Free Seed giveaway (just for my friends here in VA).

“Blue Ghost Cookies” from straight-jacket seeds.

First DiBs gets it :+1:

12 Likes

Dibs please and thank you.

7 Likes

Ahhh the wonderful smell of free beans in the afternoon.

8 Likes

FirstCav got it :+1:
I’ll hit you up brother

6 Likes

Thanks man. They’re the first seed giveaway I’ve won!! You da man!

7 Likes

cb46uf

6 Likes

I’m on day #9 since the flip. Not seeing many white hairs yet at all. Seems slow compared to previous grow. (CHEM D x PURPLE PUNCH)

I think I’m gonna switch to 13/11 tonight.

Can anyone suggest for or against that plan?

10 Likes

What are the temps in your grow space?

1 Like

81-82F day
75-77F night

4 Likes

The reason I asked is I grow in a external structure from my house and can’t keep the temp warm like you have it. it causes the plants to grow much slower but that doesn’t seem to be your case. I’d leave them at 12:12.

My super skunk is supposed to be done Feb14th. No way in hell it will be even close on that date.

My biggest problem is LOW humidity atm… which causes them to slow even more.

I’d leave em 12:12

GR

7 Likes

They are fine. Leave them on 12/12. Every strain flowers at different speeds. @Gonzo

2 Likes