Virginia Is For Lovers

Yea Glenn Dumbkin doesn’t want anything to do with it. He’s anti-weed. What did he say a while back? “I’ve never met anybody who habitually used marijuana and was successful…” I’m sure he’d revoke our growing privilege. He wants to hit D8 products hard. Imagine what his view on actual weed is. And yea, they drastically reduced funding on the CCA and shit the bed for rec sales in 2024. All these anti-weed mfers need to fuck off already.

“Youngkin has set his sights on establishing rules for hemp products, such as delta-8 and delta-10, that get people high but are legal to sell because they are largely unregulated.”

https://www.wric.com/news/politics/capitol-connection/gov-youngkin-wont-commit-to-approving-a-retail-marijuana-market-in-virginia/?ipid=promo-link-block2&fbclid=IwAR0IIvIhhgfgnink5p0rozQsDOSwRgcrDR7gzsmrE-Eo-X8TRgb_WpQ5nF8

4 Likes

Yup VAHomegrown. Make SAFE drugs cheap & easy to obtain. (Like shrooms, weed, delta, kratom etc). That’s how you save lives. Harm Reduction. Going after weed, Delta products etc. Just pushes people into the dangerous drug black market.

Anyway, Youngkins not just a politician, he’s a corporate private equity shill. Carlyle group, I shudder even speaking it’s evil name. He’s the most establishment pos we’ve had in VA & that’s saying something.

4 Likes

Yup…exactly. A curated “choice”

3 Likes

Sometimes I feel being illegal kept their grubby mitts off it to an extent, because we knew who was who and what was what. I hate seeing the other team get our ball and running it into our end zone and putting points on their scoreboard.

No hate, it just doesn’t feel right.

But fuck Glen blumpkin. Shitbag person.

5 Likes

Reminds me of Mitt Romney or a Mega Church Pastor. Just a fake human being cooked up in a laboratory by political operatives & thrown in a $10,000 suit to steal everything from “the plebs”.

5 Likes

The degrees of separation between me and him are immeasurable not even taking into account ideologies, I just don’t think he’s a straight shooter. I think he’s maleable.

3 Likes

Youngkin can guzzle a super big gulp full of shit through a straw.

5 Likes

Outta likes but I 2nd that motion

2 Likes

Rando comment from someone just passing through but I was amused in the wee hours to spot a strip mally thing just off the highway in northern VA with a halal shop, chaat shop, and a hydro store all in the same plaza.

ETA: And then this morning at like, 7:30, I was leaving a motel in your fine state and there was a dude outside smokin’ a jay by the side entrance. I was kinda impressed by the work the odor eating ashtray receptacle thing did when I came back out 10 minutes later and you couldn’t smell a thing.

4 Likes

Hilarious, Not a fan of Youkin… reminds me of Romney… And he is so wrong. I owned a successful legal business for 25 years… Was high every_single_day…

Wonder if he was talking about alcohol…? :slight_smile:
GR

6 Likes

Hey everyone! VA grower here, I’m new to OG. It’s nice to meet all of y’all!

12 Likes

@HomegrownVABudz Welcome to the OG party bud! Glad to have ya! You’ll love it here!

3 Likes

Welcome to OG fellow Virginian!

4 Likes

Welcome, You came to the right place!

GR

2 Likes

I certainly feel like I have! :green_heart:

2 Likes

Hope everyone is having an awesome governmental leader holiday weekend thing.

3 Likes

Weekends are always awesome :sunglasses:

2 Likes

But especially holiday ones. I heard the mattress factory is having some blow out sales with never before seen prices that you might want to take advantage of. :joy::joy:

5 Likes

My mind has been blown out :exploding_head::rofl: such low prices

1 Like

I’m just curious, and if this isn’t allowed let me know I’ll delete it. I was wondering if anyone in VA is growing the cereal milk strain?

4 Likes