Virginia Is For Lovers

Id be down as well

7 Likes

Count me in. The only tried and true plant I’d be willing to endorse and share is the ECSD that I love so much. The one in my tent comes down in 2 weeks and I’m gonna try my best to cure it for at least a month😁 Y’all see I’m in Hampton Roads. I’m gonna be pretty tight on free time WITHOUT a 9 year old until after mid April. Weekends included.

5 Likes

I’d definitely be up for something if I’m close enough lol

5 Likes

No worries, we’ll see who all is down, make a group message/chat at some point & go from there. Keep it super casual :+1:

4 Likes

I’d be down, Fred Vegas so nowhere is too far we’re kinda in the middle :metal::metal:

5 Likes

I have not had to show ID in VA, but I haven’t been to a grow shop since the early 2000’s. I didn’t look up the law, but I believe you when you and Spitfire say you haven’t had to show ID. I only know I had to provide ID in West VA.

2 Likes

I just buy shit on Amazon. I haven’t found anythting I need that I can’t find at a comparable price online.

2 Likes

I heard Richmond was a good place for everyone to meet up. Easy access to 64 and 95. But that’s just me being biased.

8 Likes

I buy a lot on Amazon but sometimes I don’t wanna wait so I’ll go get what I need.

4 Likes

Spoken like I said it myself. I hate these crooked self serving, sociopathic, mass murdering, crooked ass politicians.
The US Government is the largest organized crime syndicate in the world.

5 Likes

Oh I don’t doubt that some do, just giving my experience lol. I wouldnt be surprised tbh.

3 Likes

Love the river city!! great food all around, great comedy scene, music scene is up and down but there are always punks and metal heads goin to shows!

7 Likes

River float / VAOG meetup :thinking:

10 Likes

Haven’t been to much comedy lately, but I still frequent music shows all the time. Not punk and metal, more of a jam band guy myself. But my tastes are always evolving.

Never felt like I was bored in RVA for too long.

8 Likes

That would be cool :+1:
We’ll definitely figure something out though & start building a local community for sharing. Seems like a very OG idea to me :100:

6 Likes

I’m down for sure, would love to swap some clones, seeds and stories.

8 Likes

7 Likes

I’d be down for a meet up. Got ton of seeds./strains

GR

5 Likes

If the meet up does happen I’m flowering some blue dreams santa cruz cut now so ill juice ya up my friend.

HG

5 Likes

My man! I’m always down to trade some cuts too. :partying_face:

6 Likes