Virginia Is For Lovers

Still has 4 weeks to go (Paralyzed monster)

10 Likes

Shoreline Wedding cake x GDP tester at 44 days. smells like straight bubblebath so far, starting to sweeten up and losing some of the chemical side.

11 Likes

Anyone have any extra equipment they’re not using? I’m gonna be looking at getting an inline fan, and LED soon. I’d like to be as cheap as possible :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

My very first seed from my first pollen chuck ever. Purest Indica x Blue Kush is a Virgina bred strain now.

Mom looking purple and frosty

14 Likes

the mom of the seeds or mom gooey? grew some fuckin honkers if that’s mom gooey

2 Likes

When someone grows something that tight my automatic response is “can I borrow twenty bucks?” Lol, thats money. Good stuff

3 Likes

The mom of the seeds. It’s Purest Indica from Authentic Genetics.

4 Likes

Congrats on your first pollen chuck! @FirstCavApache64 That should turn out to be a really nice cross!

Here is another Virginia bred girl. She was cut down last night

C99 bx1 f2 x Oger99/C-Plus

10 Likes

Anybody wanna talk about Deja Taylors Federal Weed charges?

2 Likes

Total BS… Where is the question do you drink alcohol? Any chance they get to F with people in legal states they are going to do it. LEO isn’t going to go “oh it is legal now we will leave you alone” INfact they are probably a little pissed their hands are tied to a certain degree.

GR

3 Likes

On deck around these parts:

9 Likes

Looking good @Longtooth ! How was the Dead & Co concert btw?

5 Likes

We had fun and got to catch up with a bunch of good folks we haven’t seen in years! It was worth it!

5 Likes

Nice @Longtooth !! I’ve heard great things about Old Soul. Icy Grape was good smoke and I would probably give it another go just to see what else is there.
Good luck!!

4 Likes

Bummed I didn’t go! Glad to hear you had a good time!! Do you ever stop by our Dead/JGB thread?

4 Likes

Interesting to hear it’s good stuff. Ran into a bagseed from nice buds a while back that was name Icy Purple or Purple Icerain or something like that. Maybe worth a pop, havent heard a similar name until now.

3 Likes

Off to get a kiddy pool to wash the harvest in… Wife just informed me the bathtub will no longer be used. :frowning:

GR

7 Likes

Ooof. It’s hot out in the garden. 85° before noon, I’m not ready for summer. In the shade with a breeze is nice.

7 Likes

You ain’t kidding! I was out transplanting a tomato plant and it’s sticky out there. Makes me glad as hell that I got an ac unit this last week.

6 Likes

Changed the oil in my work commuter car and gave it the yearly wash :rofl:. tended to my vegetable garden. def warm. got showered and ready to go to the store and walked out to my car covered in Heron shit all down the side window and door. AHoles lol.

4 Likes