Virginia Is For Lovers

Are any of my VA fam running pine tar kush currently? Asking for my mom :joy:

6 Likes

@FirstCavApache64 trade you those method7 glasses for the TK and Trinity whenever we meet up next!?!

Virginia is gonna be high as shit with all these goodies being grown. We need to get a good haze clone, like Tom Hills 5% pheno of Haze.

9 Likes

Sounds like a plan, I’ll be heading up your way around the time these should be able to take snips from. My wife has been on me to get some glasses for awhile now. As far as the Haze goes, that’s not on my radar as I don’t care much for sativa’s. I’m planned on grabbing Irene and Las Vegas Triangle Kush from Cannaventure Seeds later in the year if Rusty releases the LVTK in clone form. The pics I’ve seen of that are amazing.
Edit: I forgot to mention the Genius Thai Extreme x Chocolate Trip from Useful Seeds is the first plant to set buds after flip. It’s looking really good.

9 Likes

If you do anything with her (like make seeds) let me know. Irene is on my short list. I’ll check out cannabenture too, thanks for the heads up!

3 Likes

His prices for clean, legit cuts are really good. He was great with customer service and answered all the questions I had. I’ll definitely let you know when I get her. I’m hoping he’s going to let his Las Vegas Triangle Kush go in clone form at some point soon. Las Vegas Skunk x Triangle Kush is just such an awesome mix.

4 Likes

Mephisto forum stomper autos. I guess I got the taller phenotype with an og like structure.

10 Likes

Man I literally felt like I was gonna pass out

4 Likes

I was just looking at his site. The Irene is a Bx of the Atlanta clone only, which sounds great. Ill have to start saving my pennies, $100/ 5 seeds is steep. I respect the work that goes into making seeds, and I’m sure he spent a pretty penny on the original cut, but dang, I’m sticker shocked.

4 Likes

Can confirm. @HomegrownVABudz mom is good peeps!

5 Likes

@Indicana_Jones she gave me a “list” and asked me to find them. I say list, it was two things. One was the pine tar kush, and the other was red hair sensimilla, I’m like find what exactly? :rofl:

So I looked up seeds, $30 for 3. Told her if she wanted them to get em, she said nah :joy:

5 Likes

Haha. I know that’s right. Let’s summon the man with the plan and see what happens. You gotta look in a mirror and say his name 3 times. Hey @Tonygreen @Tonygreen @Tonygreen . Hey brother, I forget man. Did you have a pure pine tar in the works at some point or did that project get shelved?

6 Likes

I bet you can get the cut for not much more than that from him directly. He has just rooted some a little while back. I’d spend the extra for his breeder’s cut personally because of our dumb plant counts making it hard to pheno hunt.

4 Likes

He usually hooks it up with a few extra beans and some freebie fems too. Fun fact: Rusty from CannaVenture is originally from VA! I just emailed him for a clone list. Wanted to snag his Ghost OG fems, but now I’m wondering if he has the Ghost available as a clone…

5 Likes

If you don’t mind could you see if he has the Las Vegas Triangle Kush listed? I’d really appreciate it.

2 Likes

Didn’t Bubbleman win a Canadian cup in Vancouver with Irene around 20 years ago? I remember everyone was talking about her for awhile.

Edit: I’m sorry, it was René.

1 Like

Who else is glad that it isn’t harvest time with all this rain we have been getting lately? I feel sorry for the outdoor auto crowd.

3 Likes

Just as bad for the outdoor photo period crowd. I’m guessing there’s a lot of trial and error to find strains that don’t mold easily.

2 Likes

Last fall Oct and Nov central Va and west.0.0 rain ,lol.

2 Likes

I dont have issues with plants that haven’t started to flower being contaminated by mold. Have you had experiences that suggest different? Even when it does rain during flower I usually go out and give them a good thrashing to knock off the excess water as a preventive measure.

3 Likes

No, I’ve never grown outside here. I would think the humidity alone late September, early October would be a nightmare to contend with. It was just a couple of years ago, where I’m at, we had severe flooding in October. It rained hard for days, set a record for rainfall. All I could think about were the people that had plants close to harvest. I’ve only grown outside in the New England area, and even there we had to keep an eye on the colas. We didn’t have half the humidity there that we have here.

2 Likes