Virginia Is For Lovers

I’m assuming BRM is Blue Ridge Mountains?

1 Like

Last year I harvested the biggest bud early in anticipation of what the weather man was calling for. I let the smaller ones go a few more weeks. Its definitely a stressful time between worrying about the pest, mold and mildew. We live by a large body of water, so that just adds insult to injury. Hope you get to start an outdoor grow next year, its so therapeutic during the veg cycle.

3 Likes

Absolutely!

3 Likes

I figured it was :slight_smile: You probably remember that season. It was terrible. People’s basements flooding, water everywhere for days. I really miss the big HPS in the sky, but I don’t miss worrying about the weather, bugs or rippers :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Here ya go, I was stressing pretty bad.

1 Like

Wow! No wonder you were worried! I couldn’t imagine autos outside at this time of summer. Were they OK? I would have been dragging them inside.

1 Like

Yes, a couple weeks early but better than losing half a plant to mold.

1 Like

I ran those indoors once as well and they performed well.

1 Like

I’ll take an early plant over no plant any day of the week. I’ve had mold before. It’s so disappointing running them for months just to lose half the plant to something you have no control over. LED’s have been a learning experience for me, but indoor growing outweighs all of the benefits of outdoor growing except quantity on a good year.

2 Likes

Hey y’all :wave::rofl:

4 Likes

Y’all. Never hear that much around here :joy:

I like @AppalachianBiscuits handle. If we can’t put it on a biscuit, we don’t eat it :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Me thinking :thinking: of all the things to eat on a biscuit

3 Likes

It’s funny to me because often times at work, someone will say “I’m going to run out and get biscuits” and no one says I want bacon or I want sausage or I want chicken. No one cares. It’s on a biscuit, it’s going to be good no matter what’s on them :slight_smile:

3 Likes

So would a biscuit on a biscuit be double good? :laughing:

1 Like

Have you never had the butter biscuits at Bojangles? It’s like a wonderful half pound of dripping butter on a biscuit. Nothing else. Mmmmmmmmm.

2 Likes

Oh yeah I used to work there, I can’t believe it’s not butter :rofl::rofl:

1 Like

I was a biscuit maker for a little bit. Got too good at it lol

2 Likes

I live in the blue ridge and didnt figure this out :roll_eyes:

That would be biscuits and gravy, and obviously is delicious.
We call biscuits and gravy “flour two ways” when we’re being fancy.

6 Likes

I could eat biscuits and gravy with my hair on fire :slight_smile:

4 Likes

This could be arranged.

But I agree. Fantastic eats.

3 Likes