Virginia Is For Lovers

My brothers wife is allergic to all nuts, I give him a hard time. Like it must suck huh? :rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

Hahaha. I was just about to ask if it was your brother. Do they live close to where I met you or are they farther out? Another 5 mins down that main road you came in on and youre at the peanut death zone.

2 Likes

They’re a little further back up the road, behind the other 7-11 :rofl::rofl:

1 Like

Hahaha. We do got hella 711s for this little town.

1 Like

I’m jealous. I want more 7-11

1 Like

Yo I found out about that store you were asking about. They are a legit dispensary I think.

1 Like

Any info on open date? Med or rec?

I’d assume med, but I gotta ask lol

1 Like

Yeah I think they are med. I saw a post about them on Reddit stating they were selling expired product. I was laughing like weed expires after 6 months?

2 Likes

Most dispos shelf life it for a year, so that’s odd. Interested in how things turn out with them.

1 Like

Hah. They are gonna do terrible. I told you I’m gonna sit outside of their establishment and hook people up with real weed.

2 Likes

Lemme know when they start lining up lol

2 Likes

For sure. I could always ride up there and start pulling on their doors. I noticed they had their windows frosted out for privacy like they are getting ready to open.

1 Like

I assumed it had to be close, since they had signage up. I’d check them out for concentrates if they’re not dumb expensive.

1 Like

From what I understand from other locations, they are at $50 an 8th for flower plus tax. I would assume everything else is priced accordingly.

1 Like

Think I’ll pass on that :rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

We’ll see. I’ll keep you posted for sure.

1 Like

They might have an online menu at some point, so I’ll also keep an eye out.

1 Like

Listen.

I lived in Charleston, South Carolina for 5 years. My parents live right by Jimbo’s peanut stand. They come in a tied up plastic grocery bag. They smell like wet death. I ate some because you don’t turn down food when offered.

They were edible.

Now I know what I’m not really missing. There a a LOT of foods that I will bust a U-ie and turn around for on the street, but not boilt pnuts.

6 Likes

My homie showed up with… A can? And he was like “Yeah man! They’re good. You should try some.” But the tone of his voice was like when some one tries to trick you into eating some nasty shit. I wasn’t doing it.

3 Likes

I’m glad the can was a red flag for you. It should be for everyone :rofl:

2 Likes