Virginia Is For Lovers

$10 dollars for that single pack. They do come in strips, outdoor models, and higher amp ratings too.

3 Likes

You answered my second question. I’ll check the out. I really appreciate the recommendation. Nothing is worse than coming home and your lights are off because the power flickered

4 Likes

Totally agreed and totally why I switched. Tired of discovering my light cycle was off because power had gone out at some point while I was away.

5 Likes

The power strips with built in timer I love mine I have 4 no issues In 3 years

6 Likes

4:36! Smoking on some Genius Thai Extreme x Chocolate Trip from Useful Seeds

20 Likes

Dang man shes looking frostay. Hows that good looking lady taste??

HG

1 Like

th-535543796

Looks like it it’s somehow inexplicably propped up and wants to fall over haha

Edit, it also lookes great, don’t want to not mention that :+1:

4 Likes

Made mo hash today… last batch was almost 16grams.

GR

13 Likes

Mo hash no problems! :laughing:

7 Likes

Damn outdoor growmies. You get a long enough season?

8 Likes

She actually doesn’t have much of a taste other than some weed flav. Good heady effects though.

Not gonna lie, I did prop her up on the little stem. Had to get her good side. I wanna get a small light up black box with a roach clip inside so I can get some good consistent pics.

4 Likes

I found out today how Aphids get inside. I was sitting outside. Saw a white adult aphid fly from my jalapeño plant (20ft away) & land right on my shirt.

Just sat waiting for a free ride indoors/upstairs :laughing: Always take off your outdoor clothes & isopropyl your arms before you go in, sneaky tiny bastards!

6 Likes

Good advice. Also change your clothes after you leave the grow shop. Especially if you touch anything near the pesticides. People with bugs come in to get stuff to spray on the bugs.

I try and wait a few hours between checking on indoor/outdoor. Just in case.

6 Likes

We have decontamination protocols of wash clothes and shower after being in a suspect area.

5 Likes

Did a little test this grow. I had extra clones that i did not use. I hate throwing away cannabis plants so I decided “just leave them in the cups and see what they do” . They are stacking heavy buds and there is at least 7-10grams on these together.

I have two green cracks and a durban poison (that i thought was green crack till it flowered) As the buds stack on the DP they are very dense and heavy so the start to fall over. The DP will probably get chopped this weekend. The two green cracks have a couple more weeks.

GR

13 Likes

Very nice garden my friend. Are the green cracks legit cut or from seed? Ive only done the solos a couple times but always gives you a few good nugs for the bowl lol.

5 Likes

Thanks! @Heavenlygoo

From seed but these are clones from the spring. Seeds from the Netherlands.

GR

4 Likes

Hows she smoke? Is it what you remember from back in the day or at least a good representation of it. That’s like one of the last plants I’m Trying to find but you don’t really hear about it much anymore.

2 Likes

They’re are definitely rentals here lmao

1 Like

Smokes great! Has that old skunky smell to it i think. Tested at 23.60% THC. One of my favorites.

GR

4 Likes