Virginia Is For Lovers

That’s amazing that you’ve got 'em growing so big out of Solo cups! :eyes: …Talk about making productive use of limited space!

3 Likes

Mmmmmmm… Hash looks delicious.Screen Shot 2023-10-28 at 2.04.04 PM

4 Likes

Probably because I used the TPS1 like i do in my octos and just flooded them every two days. I used the same soil too. I’m impressed with the results myself. I thought a couple of buds.

GR

4 Likes

Anyone going to the meetup tonight? I’m bringing cookies :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

Let us know how it went :+1:

5 Likes

Here’s a couple of plants I chopped last night. Both bred by Doc D grown in Appalachian hollow in SW Virginia w/ferments of medicinal native herbs. They definitely seemed to thrive here. I love me sum Doc D!
MM/Oaxacan x Nepali Watermelon Hashplant

14 Likes

This in my holler?

Looks very nice! And chopped just in time, the freaking cold is headed in tomorrow

6 Likes

It was a fun time! Probably the biggest turn out I’ve seen so far. Got some beans, and some flower samples. And a stash of wax :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

6 Likes

Fuck rotating that lmao

The Moby one is from Jord genetics. Super awesome guy.

The S1 white Afghani is from jolly pond farm, also a super cool dude :sunglasses:

3 Likes

RVA this should be fucking awesome!

3 Likes

Going to Rosies…

Shit that was yesterday… Im high af atm. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Anyone else planning their spring grow for next year yet?

GR

8 Likes

Hope you win something! :rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

I’m lining up on the Spring grow too-

Strongly considering a “skunk’ run.

Considering:

Triple Cheese - Barney’s Farm
Cheese Barney’s Farm
Gorilla Skunk - Overgrow Server Fund Auction
Skunk Hero RBX1 - Ethos
Super Skunk x End Game #5 NASC White Label
Black Rose - Tony Green

5 Likes

Wowsers! Those (especially the first one) are TREES! Nice results!

Re: Spring Grow planning – I intend to plant some autoflower beans from @Going2fast. They’ll be the first autoflowers I’ve grown.

9 Likes

Very cool @MrGreenJeans and thank you for the stamps. Can’t remember which ones I gave you but check out my journal. I’m growing 5 of the cake family along with bloody sunset. I’ll be giving some more beans away in a few minutes over on the free pollen, free seeds etc page in a few if anyone’s interested.

5 Likes

Washingtonian here but I’ve lived on the other side of the river a few times :wave::sunglasses:

8 Likes

For all those voting today.

5 Likes

A few minutes late, but happy 4:20 y’all :sunglasses:

6 Likes

Yikes. Without getting political, I voted my butt off today. It literally took less than 5 minutes on my way into work. Last night, my wife and I were asking a bunch of our friends if they were voting. We’re all in our late 30s early 40s and I was surprised to find out that literally no one votes during local elections. I had one friend tell me he wasn’t responsible enough to vote. I think he is trying to have kids and I had some choice words for him. I might have hurt his feelings. :sob:

8 Likes