Virginia Is For Lovers

Better than me, I get to it once a week or so :joy::joy:

I have a hate-hate relationship with resin. I also have a strong sense of smell. Hate it on my person and esp tasting it and that ruins everything. It’s like smoking and then having to :poop:before you’re done smoking.

2 Likes

That’s why I like the ashcatcher, it kept the beaker clean longer. But that got broke, so I gotta find another.

1 Like

I like my Antidote ash catch. Can’t seem to find example online. It’s got thick strong glass. This and my AFM beaker are pretty good for large cattle like me that knock stuff over because unaware of self.

1 Like

Happy 4:20 everyone!

12 Likes

Tasty looking buds, Bud! :tongue:

3 Likes

Thanks bud! It’s from a little pollen chuck I did last year of a Gojigum female and a Oger99 x C+ male

3 Likes

Happy 4:20 to the VA crew!

14 Likes

The seeded plants are down. Anyone want to take a guess on what she is?

3 Likes

I’m gonna guess Durbin Poison or a Durbin cross. I have no real clue but the leaves look similar.

2 Likes

Here is a hint, its a cross of these three strains. Colombian Gold, Acapulco Gold and Afghani

Damn. I’m stuck in stand still traffic on 64 north right now somewhere between Williamsburg and Richmond. This shit is wack. I should have taken back roads.

5 Likes

64 West? I was in Knoxville last week and traffic was brutal!

1 Like

Haha. Yeah my bad. 64 north is an inside joke we used to tell out of towners asking for directions before gps. Man. I haven’t been to Tennessee since they kicked me out.

3 Likes

Hahahaa, I hear ya. The waze app is your friend to avoid those traffic delays and helps with things that may be in front of you. :wink:

1 Like

Looks like you are near New Kent MM 134.

2 Likes

post 1776 in the Virginia thread was about traffic, god bless america lol

9 Likes

If you ever are north of Williamsburg you can jump right on 60 and cruise to 295

5 Likes

Post 1779

Well @FirstCavApache64 looks like you were the only one that wanted to participate. I’ve got a flip of these Skunk #1’s for you if you are interested. They don’t look like much in the pictures here cause they are loaded with seed.

5 Likes

Yo I’m in Harrisonburg right now. Of course JMU has some undefeated football game bullshit going on. Room prices went from $115 a night when we left this afternoon to $499 a night by the time we got here 4 hours later.

5 Likes