Virginia Is For Lovers

Thanks so much for the offer. I have a breeders pack of F2s of the Skunk1 from Todd at Authentic Genetics so I’ll let them get to someone that can get to them. I really appreciate it. @Hashpants grows some beautiful outdoor girls, he would probably love a pack if you were so inclined.

2 Likes

Sure thing, @Hashpants send me a PM if you are interested.

3 Likes

What ever. I’m gonna top the night off with some $60 wings from B dubs. :joy:

5 Likes

I wouldn’t have known what to guess lol, but it does look good!

@Indicana_Jones whatcha doing way out there? :thinking:

3 Likes

My wife ordered 30 or 40 trees. Hazelnuts and pawpaws and whatnot. We got an email like a week ago letting us know that they dont deliver and we could come pick them up over the weekend.

4 Likes

haha dang I was stoned earlier and was too spaced to even make a guess that wouldn’t make me look like an idiot. buttttttt “Can’t win if you don’t play.” :man_facepalming:.
gratz @FirstCavApache64 !

3 Likes

Any blackberries by chance? :rofl:

2 Likes

It was more about participating than anything. I mean if someone would have guessed correctly they would have received some as well.

3 Likes

No worries though @HomegrownVABudz & @Spitfire , it looks like I’m going to end up with about a pint jar of fresh seeds. I’ll be slinging them around Christmas!:star_struck:

4 Likes

Wilfong is a real character. Lol.

2 Likes

Where’d she order from? I need 30 or 40 trees, including hazelnuts, pawpaws AND whatnots.

It sounds like your wife and I should be friends.

2 Likes

Pawpaws are delicious!! I get all my pawpaws from the James River park system.

4 Likes

I’ve never had a pawpaw. I keep hearing they are the best thing ever.

@AppalachianBiscuits my wife says yay, everyone needs 30 hazelnuts and pawpaws. She also said you might be able to go find one and collect fruit and seeds due to your location.

2 Likes

I have some pawpaw seeds I collected that will get in dirt this spring. I’m likely going to use them as rootstock and try my hand at grafting a “better” cultivar to them.

I’m about to order some apple fig and pear from Century Farms down here. He does ship, his pickup is this weekend. I should have done pickup, but time got away from me.

4 Likes

If you have any squirrels around you will never harvest one Hazelnut. Lol

6 Likes

Paw Paw hard lemonade.

9 Likes

Well see now I’m wildly jealous. I’ve been working on some ciders and a hard pawpaw lemonade sounds amazing

3 Likes

It’s my brother’s creation, I can get the recipe if you need it.

3 Likes

Those things grow everywhere in the bottoms here in Stafford. Coons love um. They just don’t keep well. A good place that has many verities is burnt ridge nursery in Oregon. It’s where I’ve gotten my kiwi vines and persimmon trees.

6 Likes

Cooool. Was talking with the fellas that own the tree farm today and they said they are selling American persimmon trees in the spring. I’ll be making another trip up there to load up.

3 Likes