Virginia Is For Lovers

I always heard the most dangerous job, by ratio, was actually Game Warden or Park Ranger. Apparently confronting criminals with guns in remote places with the prospect of prison, alone, can be quite risky.

2 Likes

Got one of those on my road. I’m always speeding past it because the truck be overheating :joy:

2 Likes

A little less of a chance :joy:

2 Likes

My southern VA peeps. If anyone hears of anyone selling/giving away a burn barrel hmu. I’m looking for one to get rid of some leaves :smiling_imp:

4 Likes

Don’t get your hopes up. I have an old 55gallo. drum I cut into a barrel. it sucks. it’s also most likely rusted through as it’s been behind my shed for 2 years…I’ll check it out later but it’s prob more problems than help. lots of sharp edges too

1 Like

Think i paid 50 bucks for my last burn barrel, rusted out after 1 season. The old ones were better for sure.

3 Likes

Southern States stepping it up.

13 Likes

On a separate note, anyone know a good person for concrete slabs around Richmond?

2 Likes

They have any sunshine mix #4 yet?

5 Likes

…and 95 going thru emporia! :slight_smile:
GR

7 Likes

Hahaha. Highways I stay with the flow of traffic. If everyone is going 20mph, so am I.

Those old grannies moseying along on the Highway are more of a hazard.

5 Likes

I just wanted to acknowledge that @VAkish went out of his way to help my stranded wife and dogs. Super grateful!

16 Likes

Me too… I have that radar cruise control in my tundra and I set it for 70 and if someone is slower in front of me it just slows down on its own. Best thing ever invented for cars if you ask me.

GR

6 Likes

Glad he got y’all taken care of! :green_heart:

6 Likes

Let’s here it for good guy @VAkish representin VA and OG to the fullest.

14 Likes

Do any of y’all vape? I’ve got some odds and ends from when I vaped I’m trying to offload on someone. I’ll drag it all out and take a pic, but I know I’ve got a couple mods, some RDAs, cotton etc. no juice, I haven’t vaped in years so it’s time to destash

5 Likes

Dear Richmond folks. I was driving past your lovely town the other weekend and I can’t remember if it was on 64 or 95 but I saw a billboard that said Jay is just a call away with some old fat mother fucker. What’s really funny is my dad’s name is Jay and the dude looks just like him if he never lost any weight. It would mean the world to me if some one could snap a picture of it and post it up so I can clown on my dad.

8 Likes

I might’ve just passed it. We just stopped in colonial heights on the way home.

3 Likes

No problem bud. Wish I could’ve done more but I’ve had a crazy busy week. @Emeraldgreen

9 Likes

th-2351109672 could you pick your dad out of a lineup?

best I could do, lol

4 Likes