Virginia Is For Lovers

Haha. That’s the one. It’s not a dead ringer from straight on, but that profile billboard… I had a double take at it.

2 Likes

I figured you were in the woods and working. You were a gift showing up like you did!
Thank you again

5 Likes

@Emeraldgreen When I first got on here & my sis was about to head in for surgery/possible chemo. I asked for help & that same day VaKish hit me up, invited me over, donated a big bag of meds for my sister. He’s definitely one of the real one’s :+1:

Lot of very cool people on this forum. I’ve seen a lot of selfless acts from our little crew here :100:

12 Likes

Absolutely a bunch of awesome people on here!
How is your sister doing?

6 Likes

Thanks for asking Emerald. 2 serious surgeries, second one was successful thankfully… she completely changed her lifestyle, all healthy everything & takes this hormone blocking medication to (god willing) keep the cancer from coming back. My mom & dad, different types of cancer & surgeries but same thing basically, lifestyle changes & frequent checkups to make sure cancer doesn’t come back. We’ve been very lucky so far. This cancer shit is not for the faint of heart.

Please everyone get your physicals & regular screenings. Prostate, Mammogram, Colon, Skin checkup at Dermatologist etc. & remind your family to do so!! Early detection is key :100: :+1:

14 Likes

Alright VA people, lets bring the mood back up in here :laughing:
Let’s see those pets!

7 Likes

I might could find a picture of a spider in this mf that’s about it :joy:

5 Likes

This is the only one of our pets that’s still awake. Even the tarantula and snake are sleeping :joy:

8 Likes

I breed crested geckos as another hobby of mine :grin: @VAkish

A few of mine :sweat_smile:

12 Likes

That’s awesome! @DesertHeartGardens

My son loved your pictures. He loves having all kinds of crazy pets. We got snake, spider, gecko, turtle, 2 dogs, cat, fish and 2 eels. :joy:

5 Likes

Marley says good morning!

8 Likes

Naga is waking up from a nap

11 Likes

Just let Junior out for a potty break.

12 Likes

Can I pet that dawg?!?! :joy:

8 Likes

I read that, in that voice. :rofl::rofl:

5 Likes

crackhead cat Angel.

my poo buddy :joy::stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

I didn’t even know you could keep eels as pets that’s cool af. Broad spectrum of life for your kids to learn from super cool man.

Keep those pet pictures coming yall!

I’m off to work :+1:

Edit: @Spitfire Classic public shitter pet pic Eddie :laughing: :laughing: :100:

6 Likes

Here’s a holiday tip for everyone. Don’t go to Sam’s club the day before Thanksgiving :joy::joy:

7 Likes

:joy::joy: I have no shame

3 Likes

As someone that once worked in grocery store, don’t go the whole week before thanksgiving. It gets worse every day you get closer to the holiday.

4 Likes