Virginia Is For Lovers

I’m just going to say it……”Ham line.”

It’s a thing here in the commonwealth……

9 Likes

Ooo I’ll take a Pumpkin Spice Ham Latte please!!!

5 Likes

Anyone here a plumber and feel like helping me diagnose a problem, please DM me. I’m gonna burn this fuckin house down

3 Likes

Happy Turkey day everybody and at @HomegrownVABudz Just off a quick diagnosis im thinking…

Im no plumber but whats going on though?

3 Likes

It’s mostly the way everything is compounding onto each other.

Been fighting all with it all week. Started with clogging, then backing up, then no water at all, now we have water but it’s back to the first things.

Ive said several times, we probably need the septic tank flushed. And it’s like I’m the stupidest person in the room.

So thanksgiving is postponed here, until we get this figured out. 🤷

4 Likes

The plugging is probably the distribution box. The water leaves your septic tank and typically goes to a box with pipes running in multiple directions across your leech field. The box tends to get clogged up with TP, etc. We’ve had the same issue and that’s what it ended up being.

3 Likes

I’m gonna call a guy tomorrow. Hopefully he’ll take payment in flower :upside_down_face::rofl:

3 Likes

If you grow organically and you use lactic acid you could also pour that down the drain. Not sure how effective it would be in breaking down the TP and what not, but i was gonna say getting them out there today would probably cost you an arm and turkey leg.

4 Likes

I can afford a couple of those, my arms not so much :rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

Happy Thanksgiving, all here! @HomegrownVABudz if you can find it, there’s this stuff called “Thrift”, that can deal with clogs very well. About $15-20 bucks for a container of these crystals but you may have to get it at a plumbing supply store.

6 Likes

I’ll look around. Thanks! @Hambone

4 Likes

Just looked and Amazon has it for $15. Shit works and an “associate” who is a Master Plumber turned us on to it because we had a very sluggish main. No more after about a third of the bottle was poured into each commode.

5 Likes

Thought I’d leave this here, happy turkey day

7 Likes

Man I’ve taken a bunch of “walks” today. Hope everyone else is enjoying the holidays so far.

9 Likes

Took a “walk” after dinner and saw some fish and turtles. Smoked a little weed my mom grew, I sorta helped via phone here and there, osmocote handled it pretty ok. She saved me a joint :slightly_smiling_face:

9 Likes

Happy Thanksgiving Weekend, homies! Is there such a thing as Thanksgiving Weekend? As long as there are Thanksgiving leftovers and it’s the weekend, I think the term applies.

8 Likes

I have a big cup of coffee and a joint of Purple Punch, just watching the sun set behind the Blue Ridge. There’s a Great Horned Owl about a hundred yards away making a racket and hooting like crazy. I love living in VA.

21 Likes

I have the opposite opinion because I live on the Eastern side of the state :rofl:. the whole growing part is pretty damn awesome though! I miss living in the country​:heart:

6 Likes

Man you live in heaven up there @FirstCavApache64 … that’s all I want, just a roof over my head & a little bit of land with a view out in the cut :100:

5 Likes

Anyone going south to SC way this holiday? Lemme know.

2 Likes