Virginia Is For Lovers

I’ve got a healthy pest free mother of Dogwalker OG that needs a home.

11 Likes

Very generous! I would if I had space! 9 strains and only a 36"x 20" veg tent. I’m swamped already.

3 Likes

I have a loving home for it. Absolutely love OG cuts. I’d really appreciate it.

9 Likes

Also underwater welders and astronauts. Cops that are assholes are the ones that are worried.lol

4 Likes

Mark your calendars everyone. I’ll be there celebrating my birthday, y’all can come party with me :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::rofl:

15 Likes

It’s the most wonderful time of the Yeeeeear!

GR

12 Likes

Damn my dabs be like 10-20 servings :joy:

3 Likes

I was about to say, there’s no fuckin way :joy:

2 Likes

it’s only half a g too lol. I’ll be lucky to get more than 10

2 Likes

So you think they definitely add terps to these products right?

2 Likes

They shouldn’t have, doesn’t mean they didn’t though.

1 Like

Now I see I shouldn’t have even said anything lmao. no opinions or feelings without hard facts.

1 Like

Ideally you’d assume not.

Received a nice pack of stickers! Many thanks !

2 Likes

Hey y’all. 1,000,000 people a day are catching COVID. That shit ain’t never went no where. Take precautions to not get sick.

4 Likes

Hey @Spitfire weren’t you talking about all the cameras going up in Suffolk. Check this out.

1 Like

Yeah, I don’t like that place very much, only go there if I have to.

1 Like

They aren’t just raising funds with these cameras, they’re sucking the fun out of life. Basically we’re moving towards the “All seeing eye” in every aspect of life. Makes me wanna :face_vomiting:

4 Likes

The tickets don’t affect your drivers license. A few mph over or 100 mph over is the same $100 fine. If they’re gonna ticket us anyway, let’s blast around this town at 135 mph through a school zone. There was a time several years ago when they first started tolling the tunnel where I got a bill in the mail for $16,000. I chucked that hoe in the trash and kept it moving. Eventually I couldn’t get my tags renewed so I took them off my van and rolled around with no tags for about 6 months before I finally got pulled over in Chesapeake of all places. My suggestion is for everyone in the common wealth to throw your plates in the trash can in protest.

3 Likes

Is “The Seed Plug Co” on FB one of y’all?

3 Likes