Vortex by Subcool/TGA/The Dank preservation Co-Op run (closed)

Congrats on a successful harvest bud, great job.

6 Likes

Thanks @DougDawson I’m breaking everything down right now for the big clean, going to set back up with a dedicated filtered tent for doing these in the future, I’ll let you coop folks know when I’m ready to propose another one, the schedule is getting jam packed! Got some good rarities to share from the vault though…

16 Likes

Thanks for the show @Dirt_Wizard congrats on the successful run.

1 Like

Beautiful, man! Beautiful!

1 Like

Found this thread and was wondering if anybody had any vortex seeds?
I was looking to try it out and maybe use it in a cross :thinking:

TIA

So @MNGrower it sounds like you need to go read some of the site FAQ and learn about the Coop system here if you’re asking that question. If seeds were easily available we wouldn’t be doing a preservation on them. And if you had read even the last few posts you’d know that I’m the only one with seeds so far because I haven’t sent them to the distributors and they haven’t sent out the spring boxes. Seems pretty greedy and rude to come here with your hand out and not even have the respect to know what’s happening in the room. Maybe you can win some from a charity auction in the future.

6 Likes

It was not my intention for a hand out. Sorry it came off that way. I was looking for more information about vortex seeds availability and yes I see this was a coop.

Thank you for the link to the post. :blush:

I hope to one day be able to be a part of a seed preservation here and hope to one day be able to give back to the community.

6 Likes

I’m sure there will be plenty of Vortex to go around with how well @Dirt_Wizard did on this preservation!

Lots of folks are willing to split packs they get from co-op, quite a lot of us have more seeds than we have time to grow. Lol.

You have a good one!

8 Likes

Thank you for doing this @Dirt_Wizard
I have never grown anything from TGA/Subcool and I’m excited to try out one of their flagship strains.

5 Likes

Hi MNGrower,

You should go ahead and put this thread on Watch, that way you’ll get notifications as it is updated. When the thread is ready to sign up for the seeds, there will be a massive number of notifications for it as people edit the Wiki to add their names. You can sign up then.

These Co-Op threads are for everybody who is at least a level 2 trusted member, which you are.

5 Likes

Sorry if I snapped a bit hard at you last night, glad we are all on the same page and like other folks said, there should be lots of these circulating in trading here pretty soon

9 Likes

Isn’t the sign up already over? There are a bunch of names in post 1… I thought I was following this and another co-op run close enough to catch the signups, but maybe not.

4 Likes

It’s done - catch the repeat once the box goes out. There’ll be trades available.

2 Likes

Well, no bearing there, quite the opposite, thanks for the great grow show, it’s been a pleasure to follow :smiley:

2 Likes

D’oh! I watch so many of these, lol

1 Like

No problem man and after re reading my first post I totally see where ya were coming from.

Again my apologies and you are doing a great service sir! Keep up the great work and like I said before, I really do hope I can help where ever I can and give back :sunglasses:

Currently I’m part of a seed testers thread and growing some and hoping to give som e good feedback

Have a great day brother and happy new year!

7 Likes

Thanks @Dirt_Wizard. Missed out on the sign up but i learned a lot of cool things from your grow. Thats the good stuff and i appreciate you sharing.
Peace and respect

6 Likes

@Dirt_Wizard I checked the weather forecast and looks like it will be raining seeds in your neck of the woods not to mention the record numbers of VORTEX sightings! :umbrella: 🫘 :tornado:

Dude you killed it, thanks again it’s been fun watching and I think you made Subcool proud!

9 Likes

Awesome Vortex reproduction @Dirt_Wizard!

So I’ve been sitting on and not sure if I’d ever get around to running them but…Would you be interested in a very old pack of Jacks Cleaner 2? They came from Meduser a long time ago I think…

Alaskagrown

14 Likes

random comments : Floor seeds! i love them.

Love the drafting eraser shield use.

5 Likes