Vortex by Subcool/TGA/The Dank preservation Co-Op run (closed)

Woo!!! Everything’s looking off to a FANTASTIC start @Dirt_Wizard !

Chair opened and bong lit for the show.

:sunglasses:

5 Likes

Beautiful looking plants for a great tribute. Good luck with the run and thanks for doing this for the community!

4 Likes

These are all F1 seeds sourced from members who got them as either Subcool or Norstar Producer’s Overstock retail packs, Vortex is Apollo 13 x Space Queen (Romulan x C99)

54 Likes

Thanks for the doing this! Awesome to see them healthy Vortex plants.
Happy growing and I wish you a smooth and successful preservation run. :vulcan_salute: :sunglasses:

4 Likes

even though alot of subs stuff is to heady or fast for me i will always have a soft spot for it and him. used to watch his videos all the time. he was ahead of his time on his bud shots for selling seeds also, thanks for keeping these strains around

9 Likes

Appreciate all of the OGers coming together to donate their time and seeds to make this happen.

Your Rock @Dirt_Wizard !

Can’t wait to see the seeded buds. :call_me_hand:

6 Likes

Looking great @Dirt_Wizard !

4 Likes

OG as always @Dirt_Wizard !
BTW those Vietnam Bomb you gifted me are the most vigorous plants in my tent at about 5 weeks veg!
Since you’ve blessed me with great genetics:
:sparkles::sparkles::bear: I bless this grow with the headiest of Heady Bear vibes! :bear: :sparkles::sparkles:

9 Likes

Thank you @Dirt_Wizard. :green_heart:

2 Likes

@Maddawg good to see ya buddy!

3 Likes

Love a TGA seed run. Great work brother. Tagged. :sunglasses: :metal:

2 Likes

Looking good bro, glad to see you finally got the chance to run with this one :point_up:! :sunglasses::peace_symbol:

4 Likes

Shitty diapers…gotta think about this one .

7 Likes

@Weednerd.Anthony @buckaroobonsai just took a look at the plants as I put the other tents to bed, I saw three females, one male, and one (the former runt) undetermined but my feeling is male

18 Likes

@Dirt_Wizard Congratulations brother, it looks like we’re in business for some F2’s :tada:

I can’t wait to see this project every step of the way.

Now knowing these gems are gonna get spread around makes me so happy to be a part of it even if it was simply donating a few beans!

12 Likes

That’s great news, I will have my fingers crossed for one more boy, for diversity sake…:crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers::four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover:

8 Likes

…and chomping at the bit to sign up! :spiral_notepad: :laughing:

I’ve been listening to old Weednerd shows lately.

RIP @Subcool - we all miss you :smoking: :sunglasses:

:evergreen_tree:

9 Likes

I’m down to park myself over here and watch the goings on for a while!

6 Likes

Good Luck!!

I have heard this is a tough one.

7 Likes

Amazing to bring back legends in this manner.
RIP Subcool
Great luck in this venture!

8 Likes