Vortex from SubCool’s The Dank

Thanks for the tips! This is my first time with any Subcool gear. I planted my Querkle in early August so it has been in veg around 7 weeks. I’ll top it soon, take cuttings, and LST to spread her out. It will be a while before she gets to the flower tent.

I was looking at the Querkle thinking it’s more narrow leaf but I was comparing to the Bruce Banner I planted at the same time. Banner has wider leaves and very pronounced “saw teeth”, if that’s a word…

10 Likes

That is going to be a beauty @BarefootAndBlazed I grew the one that the flower went all purple I mean like brilliant purple. looked like candy in 2007 amazing strain :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal: :peace_symbol: I can’t remember the name of it.

3 Likes

Alright we’re still trying to scratch up the beans to pull this off, let’s put our feelers out there OG, I know some of us are on other sights too…let’s get the word out there. Who’s got the Vortex??? :pray:

3 Likes

@Guitarzan still holding some Vortex seeds and interested in contributing or trading for a coop run?

4 Likes

Good one @Dirt_Wizard :pray:

4 Likes

Hi there @SF0 we’re calling on any members that might have Vortex beans for a co-op run, are you interested?

4 Likes

Any seed donators would receive at least 2x packs in return, and I’m sure we would be able to make some collectors cards to go with them. :grin:

:four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover:

6 Likes

I think it would be beneficial to do the seed run old school professional style. What I mean by that is, however many beans we get, grow them out to make clones. Then send x amount of clones to the growers to be grown out in open pollination for seed. The seeds from the individual grows would then be combined to form the F2 seed population for distribution.

With this method we could run upwards of 1000 cuts to get the final seed population.

:thinking::wink::grin::grin::grin:

4 Likes

Yup. I’ve litterly got 2 seeds of Vortex F2
And Strawberry x Vortex & Blueberry X Vortex also just 2 seeds each.

5 Likes

Would you be willing to throw those in on this run man?

2 Likes

The magic 2 seeds. Probably turn out to be the best 2 seeds ever!

4 Likes

I’ll have to respectfully decline.

3 Likes

Maybe, who knows. I know I’ll grow them myself and make more beans as best I can… If I had more then 2 I’d help support this run. But not with only holding 2…

5 Likes

I totally understand man, hopefully we’ll dig some up to help refill your stash :sunglasses: thanks though :pray:

5 Likes
2 Likes

I’ve got lots of rare, cool or serious hard to find or never seen before stuff, all low quantities tho. When I grow them, I make Beans and share.

7 Likes

NP dude, we appreciate ya, I thought I was gonna have a trade for a 10 pack set up earlier, but it turned out to be Dominion Seeds Lavender x TGA Vortex, so far… we’re up to a five pack… which is better than where we were yesterday, we’ll get there. Thanks buddy.

6 Likes

I put threads up on IC, RIU and THC Farmer, hopefully they bare fruit.

8 Likes

Rock on bro!! :grin::grin:

3 Likes

Crazy how the tone of response on your riu thread is just so….not overgrow vibes. Much better energy here

4 Likes