Vortex from SubCool’s The Dank

I was thinking late November but I can certainly hold off another month or two, I just want to be done by the time summer comes, I don’t generally grow then.

5 Likes

That gives us some time at least, hopefully another pack of f1’s shows up.

6 Likes

So what’s up with this run? I saw it was accepted (9 f1s) but it’s not listed as one of the upcoming runs. Anyway glad things are moving along… hopefully we’ll be able to get another pack, but Ive seen plenty of repos with just 9 seeds… excited to see this through!

:four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover:

3 Likes

Waiting slots…

1 Like

This run will be distributed in in the Fall 23 box because the spring box is already full. We have been hard at trying to find more f1, and last night I was contacted by one of our members, We’ll see if we can work it out. The run should be starting in not too long, we’re almost there. It will probably start in 2-3 weeks.

8 Likes

@Kabuddha @Murciano207 the run was accepted, I presume they’ll update that list when they get a chance. As @buckaroobonsai said we are not rushing into it, taking our time to see if there’s any more F1 seeds available to be gathered in before we start. Signup slots are still a few months out so no need to sit waiting for them:

" In each journal, Place this thread in the OP and starting at the day of light flip, there will be 150 numerical sigh ups. There will be 2 numbered lists. There will be 75 slots for level 3 members, 75 slots for level 2 members. … so in the event of a limited seed count level 3 members shall come 1st. …1st come 1st served depending upon your member status."

I will start a grow journal when the seeds drop, but signups will be around two months after that when the lights flip, guessing signups will start end of January sometime.

16 Likes

I wish you and the other growers…Good luck on your Venture.

great choice of strain.

Regards

P J

6 Likes

Thank you sir, I hope this is a massive success and we can spread this one far and wide! I’m excited both to be preserving some of Subcool’s work, RIP, and also just an interesting older commercial sativa, the C99 lineage got flogged pretty hard in its heyday but it was a winner for a reason and I’m always interested in seeing some of the older expressions of it, especially in crosses. Probably also going to be my first time with a strain that tends towards vining, so that should be exciting!

10 Likes

If enthusiasm…which you guys have shown on this thread, I sure you will all succeed.

I will follow and look forward to growing your results in Central America.

Bueno Suerte

P J

5 Likes

I hope to see some pictures in a year or two of your tropical baby poo vines in the actual tropics! Thank you for your well wishes

3 Likes

I have a 10 pack of F1s I can contribute.

They are from when Genetic Supply had Vortex F1s available in 15 packs.

Which say they were produced from 2014-2018.

Would love to be a part of such an amazing opportunity, and to help any way I can to preserve any of Subcool’s killer strains that he produced while he was still with us.

36 Likes

Welcome to og @Weednerd.Anthony great way to make an entrance!

12 Likes

Good to see you here buddy, welcome to OG! We’re glad to have you onboard for this project!:pray: thanks for the generous offer, your f1’s will round out our numbers nicely….as we say around here…that’s very OG of you! :pray:

8 Likes

Booyah this is happening boys!

7 Likes

h3

8 Likes

Time to go past the event horizon and into…the Vortex

11 Likes

Killer this is going to be good :sunglasses: :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal: :fire:

5 Likes

Any idea when a thread will be going up @Dirt_Wizard ?

4 Likes

@DougDawson I’m still waiting on the last seeds for it, I think they’re held up in the Thanksgiving slowdown probably and should get here soon. The rest are in my seed fridge until it’s time. I can start a thread as soon as they get here, but I will have to wait until early January at this point to pop them before I’ll have room for seedlings in my veg tent. The collection of F1 seeds took long enough that I had to start my second flower round to stay on schedule for my winter growing season. So this project is gonna commence with the new year, and I think it makes the most sense to start the thread then.

11 Likes

Absolutely, not trying to rush you bud. Was more curious then anything else. Start your thread whenever you are ready :v:

4 Likes