Vortex from SubCool’s The Dank

That would be a blessing…. we may need some of those for this run, keep us posted :pray:

2 Likes

If this comes to fruition, I will be standing in line with my hand out. “Thank you sir, may I please have another?”

Nice score @buckaroobonsai and much appreciated @Griftee

7 Likes

@PineTarBastard, any chance you’re willing to contribute some of your Purple Auto Bastard seeds to @Griftee so he can help out with this co-op run?

4 Likes

I hope I can help out with this. I have 7 seeds from the original Hyb’s Autobastards i bought from HumboldtCSI a couple of years ago.

7 Likes

@Griftee As an aside, i only believe it fitting to throw in a disclaimer and additional information. The seeds are very small and can be very difficult to germinate. They are not in original packaging as i usually repackage from plastic to paper coin envelopes. They have been kept in the refrigerator since purchase.

9 Likes

Querkle is awesome heavy relaxing happy high. Like Bubba Kush, La Confidential, heavy OGs or GDP (but better).
They veg slow and some were very short but tight knodes. The flower is top shelf end-of-day medication. Very dense rocks of potent narcotic delight. It was major body couchlock but the Space Queen male used keeps you awake and stimulated.
Very Indica structure of plant and buds Let your plants veg a few months or grow a bunch in SOG.

6 Likes

Highgrade seeds is in Canada. They are legit but they’ve used the same old-style website layout for 10+ years so they just LOOK amateur. But they sell legit seeds.

I’m in the US and over the last 10-12 years, i grew these 3 from Highgrade:
Herijuana, Querkle and Big Blue.

One of the few places you can still find Plushberry, Jillybean and Vortex.

2 Likes

Thank you @Cormoran and @PineTarBastard
The back up is most appreciated :pray:, @Griftee and I took care of that last night, he may want to trade for those though…. Thanks again everyone :pray:

6 Likes

I gotta say for me Subs top strains are Vortex, The Flav, and Agent Orange, followed by Jack the Ripper! Maybe if the is enough interest there should be multiple seed runs with his top strains.

:four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover:

7 Likes

I’m down to throw in a pack for trading with anyone who’s holding Vortex and looking for a sweetener, I’d love to see this coop run happen and maybe that’s something I can do to help. @buckaroobonsai let me know if anyone is looking for trades and maybe I’ve got what they need in the vault

8 Likes

@DefNSmokn I see in this post, it ended with you talking about having a few Vortex seeds, likely from Badger? Would you be interested in contributing or trading those to a potential co-op run?

4 Likes

@CADMAN do you still have Vortex F2s? Same question

3 Likes

Will do! We appreciate the back up OG. :pray:

5 Likes

I’m already sending out my pack of vortex to @buckaroobonsai .

I would trade you for those beans you got though. I’m really looking for those. I’m gonna dm you

11 Likes

Thank you @Griftee! Great to get things moving forward on this! Oh this is exciting…Overgrow Vortex community F2 :grin::grin:.

:four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover:

7 Likes

Vortex lives on!

5 Likes

I think this is great. I was one of Subcool’s test growers for his Apollo 13 BX (Vortex x Apollo 13) and I had amazing results. Unfortunately I never got to try Vortex itself. I wish I had bought those seeds when they were available. A13BX, Space JillF2, Agent Orange, Chernobyl, Space Dawg… those were all such great strains.

My A13BX Tester from Breedbays test thread…

25 Likes

Then just keep hanging around here and we’ll see if we can’t manage to change that.:+1:

11 Likes

Way to step up bro @buckaroobonsai this is going to be an amazing project that could very well expand much farther than “Vortex” into TGA gear. Super Props on this project. :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal: :sunglasses: :peace_symbol:

5 Likes

I think I can handle that. :laughing:

5 Likes