Wacky bags, love or hate?

I rigged this guy up. I burn through drill motors pretty fast but I feel it’s the best compromise stirrer/paddle out there.

7 Likes

I’m using the orig dough stirrer, they are long enuff… It’s just 10Liter Buckets.
But yes, some attachment would do the job better

2 Likes

I hand stirred when I made ice hash a couple weeks ago and it was some of the cleanest hash I’ve ever made. Light beige almost white in the bottom of bag. Dried darker, but very nice.

9 Likes

Hand stirring is the way. I suppose it could be done gently with a machine if you rigged up a large paddle to swirl low and gently.

Less yield but much meltier. The kief-grade bubble often doesn’t even actually bubble.

3 Likes

Where do you pick up the screen from?

1 Like

i ordered em at a local GrowShop back then,it was a Bundle of screens(30x30cm) with diff meshsize. they sold it to put in frames for drysieveing

3 Likes

You should freeze dry that :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’ve never done that. How would you go about it and whats the purpose?

2 Likes

make the hash into tiny bits then toss it in the freezer on some parchment. Once the water sublimes the hash is… sublime heh heh

likey so… time to rip it :crazy_face:

4 Likes

Ill give it try next time. Thanks

2 Likes

Just to clarify, you mean a freezer not a freeze dryer?

3 Likes

correct! I use an ordinary freezer to freeze dry the hash.

3 Likes

If it don’t bubble…

1 Like

No trouble just package it up and send it my way

2 Likes

Yo, I got these all mesh Wacky bags and the original bubble bags.
These are definitely high quality bags, and in my opinion the same quality as the bubblebags. I don’t use my bubble bags anymore, they sit on a shelf, and I use these Wacky bags. It is funny to see these wacky bags up here on the forum; I didn’t know they were so popular. They are great!

1 Like

Well, that’s all the internet for me today

2 Likes