Full mesh boldtbags worth it?

I found a 5 gal 4 bag set for $150 at kustomcultureshop. Cheapest I could find. This is the bottom mesh only.

The full mesh has a 3 bag system for $265 and $100 for each bag after.

Thats $365 vs $150

Have a hard time believing they are that much better. But then again im not experienced with bubble bags

2 Likes

I will have to follow this one as I wanted to try some dry ice hash :slight_smile:

but was going to buy these

as I am cheap and then if I am into making it buy just two good ones

73 and 120

so we will see what others say to buy

all the best and be safe

Dequilo

6 Likes

I had pretty good experience with the bubblebag dude full mesh bags and his mini washer the 5g size …

6 Likes

and for 34 dollars to my door for five bags is not hard to take for a test run :slight_smile:

thanks for the feedback

Dequilo

5 Likes

So like how do they do it for $34 made in USA but Boldtbag requires $360?

Yet both are using top of the line products.

I have a hard time believing the bubble bag dude. Sounds too good to be true.

Though Boldtbag sounds like hes sleeping with Frenchy cannoli on a bed filled with benjamins

4 Likes

not sure but I have 34 dollars to give them a try so I will post and let you

know :slight_smile:

all the best and be safe

Dequilo

4 Likes

I have the original bubbleman 5 bag set. They are very heavy duty and can take a lot of abuse. I had tried cheaper ones and they did not hold up. I can’t speak for the above bags as I have not tried them. I have had the bubbleman bags for three years and they are going strong.

5 Likes

Damn those are even pricier at $200 for a 4 bag set

I’ve only ever used the cheapo bags but they’ve worked well for me.

Draining is a bit more work but maybe not that much more to justify the higher price tags of the full mesh.

All the best

4 Likes

I went with the boldtbags

$165 shipped from canada for 4 bag 5 gal set from Kustom Kulture

My dad has the bubble bag dude ones and I used them recently and they were brand new so cant speak on longevity. But others can and have and id rather spend money and not have to worry about flaking.

Ive had flaking with that bubble bag dude brand doing dry ice runs with a friends set.

3 Likes

FWIW, I have the bubblebagdude ones and have run them a half dozen times. Still holding up. I went the cheapo route and they’ve been worth it so far.

3 Likes

I bought what you bought,there over a year old, used them at least 6 times, maybe more, just used them and got a hole in the 220 or whatever the largest msh size is. but dont see how it matters.

but at $150 I could of bought more then 5 sets of them

2 Likes

Bought sets of both 5 gal bags and the 1 gallon bags from bubblebag dude as others mentioned price is cheap but they seem to work pretty awesome and have held up great( I think I’ve came across a stray string or 2 but not enough to complain) .though I have been curious about preference of others on which sizes to use or to just use whole set.

3 Likes

i skip the 90 as its in the range of sizes i keep and I dont sort like that , the smallest gets seperated but everything between 120 and 73 used together

2 Likes

I just used these for some dry ice hash and they worked great.

2 Likes

You want to know what’s even cheapier

Using my neighbors bubblebagdude set lol now just got to use it one of these days actually. If it did break which up above sounds unlikely for 34 bucks I would gladly replace that.

3 Likes

Ok cool thanks, I’ve wondered after hearing people mention not using all the bags at same time but hadn’t been sure on really what ones to use. Also curious if they would hold up if I tried doing a dry ice run, been debating on trying it sometime

2 Likes