Wake up weed...what's yours?

I’m surprised no Vietnam black Durban or willie nelson…I have two kinds durban, vietnamese blck… blue dream and hipro amnesia

1 Like

I personally don’t like the high from the durbans I’ve tried.

1 Like

Highland thai! Its like weed, on crack!

4 Likes

Humboldt Seed Co’s Jelly Rancher. Great smelling herb, ok mild taste, and doesn’t hit too heavy which is perfect for wake-n-bake or a study break.

4 Likes

I do like Panama haze in the am

2 Likes

Got a particular source you recommend?

2 Likes

Does all of it count lol

3 Likes

Whatever I have there to smoke.

3 Likes

Sourjack is great for morning for me. Cant wait to start my work season up and get tokin in the morning again !!

2 Likes

The real seed co fosho

2 Likes

Anything good Sativa dominant…Lay me down weed any good Indica dominant …

3 Likes

@lotus710
I.have five of those I.bought two years ago…maybe time to run em

3 Likes

Pinesol leaning Soul Mate. And DLA5 x Chocolate Diesel is also a banging daytime strain. All head, no body

2 Likes

Jack Herer snd Sour Diesel.
And a bit mellower is Bodhi Mother’s Milk for happy (but not racy) motivation w no burnout later. Good “up” hybrid I can medicate w it all day.

3 Likes

I like to wake n bake with Mac or Dosido

1 Like

Willie Nelson is great. I miss that strain more than any other.

1 Like

Recently I’ve been smoking uptown brown from topdawg (piff x mango a5) and skunk x super skunk from ak bean brains for my day time smokes but gmo and chem d keep bullying their way in earlier and earlier haha

4 Likes

That would be delicious :yum: :heart:

2 Likes

For what’s in the stash now, it’s FDM’s Cinderella 99 and some Nigerian Sunshine x Goji OG from @SCJedi for the morning. Others I like a lot are Durbans, Chocolope, and of course the Top Dawg Nigerian Haze already mentioned.

2 Likes

How long needs Crystal after your experience?
The shop said 8-11/12weeks.
Do have experience with the different phenos?
I still have 7 or 8 seeds and thinking about planting them.