Want Mazar seeds

Want to ask if anyone has any true mazar seeds and if so how much?

You find any, let me know.

this guy is legit I have grown his stuff

all the best and good luck

Dequilo

5 Likes

Thanks and I will.

This dude Vito has some great work (Mazar included) coming out of South America:

1 Like

Kwikseeds.com for authentic Mazar-i-Sharif from the Real Seeds Company

2 Likes

they have a High Land Thai that looks interesting :slight_smile:

1 Like

kwikseeds out of stock

Check out the Balkh

They have been out of stock for a long time. Someone told me about them a while ago and I checked and they had no idea when they would be back in stock.

Never heard of “New420Guy”. Prices are good, too. Will have to give him a try.

1 Like

Yeah, that’s all I need. A package coming in from Columbia would NEVER draw any attention… :rofl:

2 Likes

I understand that your concern is based in underlying knowledge of our mail system technologies: we know that a parcel from a nation known for drug production may fall under more scrutiny (perhaps even in an automated fashion) and thus be more likely to be examined. Despite the great volume of mail traffic, Colombia is a smaller nation and shipments to any given municipality are much more seldom; along the various stages of travel, any number of observant employees or computer systems may flag the package for inspection.

At this moment I should mention I am a cannabis seed breeder and have personal (ample) experience and anguish in dealing with customs and confiscations throughout the commonwealth nations. From this professional need and desire of courtesy for my clientele, I have made myself intimately familiar with border control services, particularly various national agricultural protections and drug enforcement legislation and protocols. I’ve studied mail smuggling and had great success since.

And so this is the core tenant of my argument: That your suspicion and concern is absolutely valid, as it is entirely possible for the shipment to be confiscated and for you to receive a subsequent notice of confiscation; perhaps further observation, being added to some government list amongst their myriad datasets. However, if the package goes through (and it has a statistically >99% to do so), the event has passed and–with the package opened and safely in your home–no one is able to prove what exactly it was inside. It would be very difficult to prosecute or obtain a warrant.

However… being a member on Overgrow.com, with ample history of explicit conversation regarding the illicit cultivation of cannabis… eternally saved on servers, while ever-intercepted by governing watchdog agencies… you, my friend… are already on the List. =)

All I’m saying is: The risk to personal freedom is much greater to connect to and frequent this website, than it is to order seeds from a dude in Colombia. The information to make this argument and draw these conclusions is largely empirical: based on statistics regarding mail smuggling and the existing online state, national, and international drug trafficking watchdog programmes.

Anyway man. I’m a seed breeder and I don’t buy seed from seed banks–because I know how they grade them and what their standards and professional practices are. I find large seedbanks to provide inadequate genetics; be it untested complex polyhybrids, inconsistency in intersex traits among “female” seeds, or bottle-necked or contaminated landrace/heirloom/inbred lines lacking vigour or resilience.

I have found that the best seed stock–the freshest and strongest, the purest and best breeding material–all comes from home growers. I seek out individuals who specialize. A single dude with a few acres and a love for seeds can do a ton of great work. Often the $1 seeds from amateurs will outperform the $10 seeds from modern “breeders”. But we’re all trying our best with this plant =)

Take care now,
-dr. z

8 Likes

hmmm…he has some nice looking pics up …to name just two the White Widow and the Cheese fems both look tasty

1 Like

@seven_trees well worth the read your view point is spot on :slight_smile:

I just bought a couple hundred seeds of an F2 someone made of

Trainwreck x (g13 x hashplant) going to pick thru them to find

something for me to grow and work toward a plant that I like and it likes how

I grow it

had a Skunk # 1 male I crossed to a BC Big Bud female

grow that line crossed and re crossed to itself til I got a plant I grew for ten

years I could grow it sleep walking and smoke it by the ton and still get stoned

until a neighbor moved in that was a cop caller :frowning:

had to shut down for four or five years and lost all my clones

but life goes on

all the best

Dequilo

5 Likes

You do realize it was a joke, don’t you?

1 Like